General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzuru may be changing his SP next season :rolleyes:

Yuzuru :

「率直に言うと考え中です」

"I'm thinking about it, frankly."

「ピアノ曲に戻したいとか、そういうことだけじゃなくて。このプログラムはこの状況だからこそ生きると思っている。こういう中だからこそ、このプログラムをやりたいと思ったもの。この状況がどうなっていくか、または、自分自身の気持ちがどうやって変化していくか。スケートをやる上で何を表現したいか考えながら選んでいきたい」

"It's not just that I want to go back to piano music. I believe this program (LMEY) has the meaning in this situation. I wanted to do this program because of the situation now. Seeing how the situation will turn out, or how my own feelings will change, I want to think about what I want to express when I skate, and make a choice."

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/bb6ec5ec5f50a960a1b7e227d612e279447b4516

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
7 hours ago, Veveco said:

Olympic Seimei is less than 10k from 16M views :biggrin: At the current rate, we will get there before the gala. 

It seems like yesterday that we were closing in on 10M. A few days ago, I tracked down recent milestones. Views have been quite high these past few months :confused0066:

I watched it yesterday twice and felt it was increasing by 200-300 views per 9+ min when clicking it to rewatch for the second time.  Now it is 15,998,890 as I saw!  So it will likely happen within the next hour 

:puddingpooh:

On 4/17/2021 at 7:20 AM, rodica said:
I was looking again on youtube at Yuzuru's FS on ISU channel. The fact that this video got 23.58 K views with 1.7 K likes in 18 hours compared to the one with Nathans performance that got 12K views on the same channel, in the same time shows us without any reasonable doubt that people loved more Yuzu's art and even Japanese music (which by the way people like Zhulin commented that is not understandable for western people !!) than anything else. Also his short program got until now 54 K views 3.2 K likes. So when considering the PCS he is getting there is a clear underscoring of his programs.

Of course Yuzu has far more fans than Nathan or anyone else. This is not new. Now that I know Yuzu said once he was overscored, I just hope this is not the reason he is underscored since.

And for Zhulin, he would be nice not to speak on behalf of Westerners (me thinks of bringing a banner "Love Yuzu from all over the world" at next Yuzu competition).

8 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Poor Daniel, having witnessed Yuzuru's 4A challenge :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

I believe Shoma Uno also said in 2019 he would try quint Toe rather than 4A. And it was before Yuzu showed his 4A attempts in public.

8 hours ago, Veveco said:

Olympic Seimei is less than 10k from 16M views :biggrin: At the current rate, we will get there before the gala. 

It seems like yesterday that we were closing in on 10M. A few days ago, I tracked down recent milestones. Views have been quite high these past few months :confused0066:

16M! (Sorry for the repeat--Whoopiwoop beat me to it)

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The interview in Japanese in this thread below

I love this account, they're hilarious :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

More proper translation of his post gala practice interview

Another translation: