General Yuzuru Chat

Important notice!!! Yuzu's precious banner has been spotted with a cat!!

17 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Time to bring this back

We've gotta steel our hearts from now on since 4A will become a regular now, at least at practice. 

Aww, the family banner that always travels with Yuzu is here, with a cat!!

46 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Yuzuru challenging 4A. Scary a bit :smiley-scared005:

Same entry that he used for White Legend, but for a 4A this time (and applying Ten to Chi to's opening choreo), and his preparation time is so much shorter too. 

Go! Yuzu! Show them who is the king of TR :hachimaki:

57 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Same entry that he used for White Legend, but for a 4A this time (and applying Ten to Chi to's opening choreo), and his preparation time is so much shorter too. 

Go! Yuzu! Show them who is the king of TR :hachimaki:

It is really scary ... and I am afraid he can get injured... Help him God!

Gosh, how mentally strong Yuzu must be to attack Nessie so many times in the very same arena where quad Lutzifer caused him an almost career ending injury four years ago...

It almost feels like Nessie is chasing away all the evil spirits of the past and reparing Yuzu's relationship with Osaka.

Today in the changing room of my rink, there were several teenage girls watching Yuzu's WTT SP and FS. They were fangirling so hard and kept saying "his legs are so long", "he is so handsome", "the jumps are so high", "the spins are good", "the 3A save is crazy and let's replay that"...:panic:

I wanted to join them so badly but I was too shy...:redface:

Silver lining of the 20/21 season: Yuzuru Hanyu hasn't won any silver :space:

Two fun facts about WTT:

In the 2017 freeskate Yuzu popped his 4S into a single, too. Is this a new tradition in the making?

At every past WTT Yuzu has presented a new quad: 4Lo in the 2015 gala, 4Lz in the 2017 gala practice, ...

1 分, Henni147さんが言いました:

Silver lining of the 20/21 season: Yuzuru Hanyu hasn't won any silver :space:

Two fun facts about WTT:

At the 2017 World Team Trophy in the freeskate Yuzu popped his 4S into a single, too. Is this a new tradition in the making?

At every past WTT Yuzu has presented a new quad: 4Lo in the 2015 gala, 4Lz in the 2017 gala practice, ...

"Yuzu popped his 4S into a single"

This was the first time I saw him live :facepalm:

I was sure he wouldn't attempt 4A here due to not being in the best condition/circumstances but it really is perfect, and historical... After talking about his 1000+ attempts, showing where that's taken him so far, planting another marker on the road to 4A.

I would love to hear more about what makes 4A completely different from 3A but that's probably going to stay under wraps until he has succeeded (I hope)...Plus it seemed like this was a fairly new revelation so maybe there isn't more to it yet.