General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, barbara said:

I would like to know why most skating feds do not complain to the ISU about the scoring insanity.  the US and Rus Feds won't because they are favored, though you'd think they would want a fair competition (ok- maybe not the RusFed).  The JFed won't because -I think- they are just too polite and want to stay out of it and not risk further penalties against their skaters.

But Max knows, and most of the skating commentators know, that the scoring is skewed.  After this basically useless and unimportant (yet very dangerous) competition this week with a pre-determined winner, I am done.  I'm sorry that the season was so weird and mostly non-existent, but i'm not unhappy that it's over because I just couldn't watch anymore.

Yeah. I still have hope for fair scoring, like a tiny little bit of hope...

The short program score is actually quite fair surprisingly, but the free... :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Well, at least everyone knows who's the king despite the scores. That's all it matters. 

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

"By people who shouldn't even address him on the street, if you see what I mean." LOL! I love it! Judges aren't good enough to speak to Yuzu on the street. You tell them Max! Absolutely true!

This is how I felt when he had to skate to them during 4CC FS when he found a hole on the ice. Yuzu in his regal Seimei beauty next to the judges, talking to them like they matter....nah they didn't even deserve him telling them there was a hole in the ice. In fact they deserve nothing *chucks pooh*

I was looking again on youtube at Yuzuru's FS on ISU channel. The fact that this video got 23.58 K views with 1.7 K likes in 18 hours compared to the one with Nathans performance that got 12K views on the same channel, in the same time shows us without any reasonable doubt that people loved more Yuzu's art and even Japanese music (which by the way people like Zhulin commented that is not understandable for western people !!) than anything else. Also his short program got until now 54 K views 3.2 K likes. So when considering the PCS he is getting there is a clear underscoring of his programs.

7 minutes ago, rodica said:
I was looking again on youtube at Yuzuru's FS on ISU channel. The fact that this video got 23.58 K views with 1.7 K likes in 18 hours compared to the one with Nathans performance that got 12K views on the same channel, in the same time shows us without any reasonable doubt that people loved more Yuzu's art and even Japanese music (which by the way people like Zhulin commented that is not understandable for western people !!) than anything else. Also his short program got until now 54 K views 3.2 K likes. So when considering the PCS he is getting there is a clear underscoring of his programs.

most ppl watched yuzu's fs and sp more than once!

A very personal opinion, this version of Heaven and Earth is my favourite of all 3. The step sequence and choreo sequence is so powerful and driven but elegant at the same time, and I like how he extended his arms during the sit spin this time- it looks like a soaring bird. 

for LMEY, I can't stop replaying that save. I almost forgot this is a comp- he can turn his competition performances ice show-like. What a star!

1 minute ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

A very personal opinion, this version of Heaven and Earth is my favourite of all 3. The step sequence and choreo sequence is so powerful and driven but elegant at the same time, and I like how he extended his arms during the sit spin this time- it looks like a soaring bird. 

for LMEY, I can't stop replaying that save. I almost forgot this is a comp- he can turn his competition performances ice show-like. What a star!

WTT LMEY is definitely my favorite of the three. As for Ten to Chi to, I agree with you that the step sequence and choreo sequence have definitely improved. Actually, both programs have evolved in terms of the detail and quality of everything in between the jumps, which makes them so rewatchable and enjoyable despite the mistakes.

1 hour ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

I feel he is more "Yuzuru" in WTT version of Ten Chi, with a lot more emotion in the choreography, trying to "talk" with the destiny with his movements. I see Yuzuru in this program. JNats ver. Ten Chi he was more godly and more introvert. 

1 minute ago, SuzyQ said:

Yes he has... waiting for the footage

1 hour ago, rodica said:

I won't even watch NC's again.  Ever.

Report on 4A :0007:

What was thought this time:
(1) 4A success is in sight.
(2) Yuzuru Hanyu jumps 4A from steps.
(3) 4A has wind roar and a tremendous impact sound when landing on the ice.

Before going into the orbit, the skater's eyes were full of determination.

It's also a challenge for the audience to prepare for it.
4) He can go to the next element even if 4A was a fall.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

(3) 4A has with wind roar and a tremendous impact sound when landing on the ice.

Before going into the orbit, the skater's eyes were full of determination.

It's also a challenge for the audience to prepare for it.

This makes me imagine a rocket with Yuzu's face on it :68468287: