General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Kat said:

Yes! That would be beautiful!:heart:

Frankly, the more I look at it the more I am debating on if it would be best to risk another (possibly) later. Origin 2.0, HWS, TTCT....they have some stunning options...IF they were to design another. I can only shell out for one, so....👀. Toss up it is.

I don't think there will be a Ten to Chi to watch before Olympics, but I wouldn't be surprised by an Origin 2.0 watch if Madame Tussaud's new figure is successful? I hope they will redo the figure because this pose doesn't suit this program, though.

I'm probably attracted to the Origin watch because not only does it remind me of Origin 1, the colors remind me of Masquerade :heart:! However, as much as I like it, I might not want to spend so much on a watch that I would only wear occasionally, since most of the time I'm attached to my Apple Watch, which records data on my activity etc. A Ten to Chi to watch would be beautiful, just as long as it's not too dainty.

4 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

I don't think there will be a Ten to Chi to watch before Olympics, but I wouldn't be surprised by an Origin 2.0 watch if Madame Tussaud's new figure is successful? I hope they will redo the figure because this pose doesn't suit this program, though.

A figure?