General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Yes, I was on Twitter. I still remember I was refreshing Twitter madly but it was a total silence for a while, then the messages appeared but all of them were about how everybody died. :10742290:

I still remember that! And I really wondered about what Yuzu might have delivered that apparently killed the entire ice rink (and Twitter timeline). Then I watched Masquerade for the first time and everything became clear. It was an absolute game changer. :13877886:

I thought I had seen every magical thing that Yuzu could produce, but then this. I never thought that it would be humanly possible to bring so much passion, raw emotion and hotness onto the ice (or anywhere, for that matter). Yuzu has already shown us so many unbelievable, world shifting, gravity defying performances, but Masquerade went far beyond anything I had seen even from him. For me it was clearly love at first sight and the program became one of my absolute favorites right from the start. :10742290:

5 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I still remember that! And I really wondered about what Yuzu might have delivered that apparently killed the entire ice rink (and Twitter timeline). Then I watched Masquerade for the first time and everything became clear. It was an absolute game changer. :13877886:

I thought I had seen every magical thing that Yuzu could produce, but then this. I never thought that it would be humanly possible to bring so much passion, raw emotion and hotness onto the ice (or anywhere, for that matter). Yuzu has already shown us so many unbelievable, world shifting, gravity defying performances, but Masquerade went far beyond anything I had seen even from him. For me it was clearly love at first sight and the program became one of my absolute favorites right from the start. :10742290:

I remember they had just released 2020 Montreal Worlds ticket prices at that time and we were all "No way I'm paying those ridiculous prices!" :8:

Then I saw Masquerade, and I completely did a 180 and was like, "FINE!, I'll pay the damn ransom if there was any possibility that Yuzu might include Masquerade as his SP or EX and I could see it live at Worlds. :headdesk:

6 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Regarding the watch, I like the design of the 1st one more and feel like there isn't enough Yuzu related design in this one, probably because they don't want to decorate men's watches too much? However, I have a larger bone structure and longer limbs, even though I don't have much fat/muscles around my wrist, narrow watches usually look ridiculous on me :sad4:. (I haven't worn a watch for years though...) I hope they will release a wider female version next time :crybaby:.

I agree. I really like the first watch because it is so unique and has a lot of Yuzu meaning in its design. I like the Origin watch too, but it looks more like a regular watch to me. In fact my watch is similar. It's all black with gold hands and markings for the numbers, but it's a ladies watch so it's smaller and might even be slightly smaller than the Swanyu watch.

I've always liked small, thin watches, but now my eyes are not as good, so I can't go for watches that are too small these days. I think the Eco-drive mechanism in the Citizen watches also make them a bit thicker, although I want one as a backup watch when the battery is running out in my current watch and I don't have time to replace it (like right now. Lol)

I really want an Origin 2.0 design. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:   I hope they will do that next... but only if I can actually get my hands on one!

36 minutes ago, IceWings said:

I really want an Origin 2.0 design. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:   I hope they will do that next... but only if I can actually get my hands on one!

Yes! That would be beautiful!:heart:

Frankly, the more I look at it the more I am debating on if it would be best to risk another (possibly) later. Origin 2.0, HWS, TTCT....they have some stunning options...IF they were to design another. I can only shell out for one, so....👀. Toss up it is.

3 hours ago, Melodie said:

http://www.kose.co.jp/sekkisei/miyabi/hanyu_cp202104/

Collab skincare products by Yuzu, the non beauty-blogger, and Kose Sekkisei are back thanks to popular demand :coolio:. Limited quantities and sale times to boost. Let the blood bath begin (again) :hachimaki:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Oh, I just saw that and came to post the tweet:

Looks like Yuzu's life as a beauty influencer ain't over yet!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Could someone verify the actual price of the Origin watch, the price listed on the linked site, 5680 Yen, seems unreasonably low for a watch and most of the Citizen watches cost more?

Yu Zu Ru collection cosmetics:  I received a set for Christmas and I can say that they have been very compatible with my skin type (Asian), whereas the regular Sekkisei products (the blue bottles) were a bit too harsh for me. If used sparingly, twice a day, they last quite a long time.  And the box was very beautiful, as expected!

19 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Could someone verify the actual price of the Origin watch, the price listed on the linked site, 5680 Yen, seems unreasonably low for a watch and most of the Citizen watches cost more?

Yu Zu Ru collection cosmetics:  I received a set for Christmas and I can say that they have been very compatible with my skin type (Asian), whereas the regular Sekkisei products (the blue bottles) were a bit too harsh for me. If used sparingly, twice a day, they last quite a long time.  And the box was very beautiful, as expected!

I read somewhere that the watch is around 868 dollars. I don't know the exchange rate now but 5600 ish Yen does seem low :confused:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, I just saw that and came to post the tweet:

Looks like Yuzu's life as a beauty influencer ain't over yet!

I suspect he will be IT for quite a long time :grin:

Mayhaps another mini series of blog will commence this summer? Has he talked about bees yet? Gyutan? The sakura tree grown to honor him? Cycling? Him lurking around the internet? World domination with Nessie? :rock:

一小时前, Melodie说:

I read somewhere that the watch is around 868 dollars. I don't know the exchange rate now but 5600 ish Yen does seem low :confused:

57分钟前, Ladysci说:

800 something dollars sounds like a more reasonable actually and the exchange rate is not that dire.  So the mystery remains.

3分钟前, IceWings说:

There was this tweet:

Yep it's RMB (yuan), not japanese yen!