General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Citizen is still conservative in the sense that their women’s line of watches are still the traditionally small “women’s” watch size.

And that's a big part of why I assumed Citizen designed this watch with male fanyu in mind. I'm not saying women can't or won't wear them and I know it's a stylish trend for women to wear men's size watches. I'm saying that,  looking at that watch, my estimate is that the designer had men in mind.

To each their own when it comes to watches. I personally think the big ones get in the way at every turn, catch on things, and are altogether a pain in the neck to wear and wearing one would not be my choice. 

1小时前, yumeaki说:

You can get one! International fan can get from T-mall. Problem is the website is in Chinese so you have to know the language. Another problem (for me) is shipment is only by sea. I'm not sure if this is a product restriction or destination issue but for this product, only sea shipment is available. For the previous watch, it took 1 month to sea ship form China to Singapore. I still cannot believe it will take one month (granted, it also took me several days later to realise I need to log in to check shipping cost and pay for it, so that's some days lost. They did not email me to notify me of separate cost). 

I was a bit skeptical about the big watch cos my wrist is a quite thin but I went to a Citizen shop just to try out big watches and it looks alright to me. Kinda sporty looking which I like. 

This watch doesn't sell as fast as the first one. Maybe because it is a male watch and there aren't that many male fanyus and maybe because some females don't find big watch suitable on the thinner wrist. On T-mall, it still has 168 pieces left (yesterday was about 170+). 

Anyway, for those interested, here's the direct link. Just be warned of the long long shipment time. 

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-b-s.w4011-14529176342.87.59ea6301oyyOSD&id=642349443931&rn=25362bb5d825b1f74f0737c53fe0fff8&abbucket=17

*cries in broke student* ;-;

Regarding the watch, I like the design of the 1st one more and feel like there isn't enough Yuzu related design in this one, probably because they don't want to decorate men's watches too much? However, I have a larger bone structure and longer limbs, even though I don't have much fat/muscles around my wrist, narrow watches usually look ridiculous on me :sad4:. (I haven't worn a watch for years though...) I hope they will release a wider female version next time :crybaby:.

I like sporty casual watches but I have thin wrists and small hands so the over-sized watch would look too much on me. 

So if Citizen can come up with Yuzu themed watch with UA version like something simple, sporty and slim, I'd love to have one:img_20:

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

The Origin watch really appeals to me more than the Swanyu one, though I guess technically my wrist would be considered too small for the Origin one. But on the other hand, it is my wrist so I get to decide what should be on it and if I like big, strong, hefty Origin, well then...

Same! I like the black lines and the more structured design... The swanyu one is a bit too soft/"flashy" for me! I would wear the origin one if it is the right size (not sure how big it would look on me :laughing:)

On 2021/4/11 at 午前12時27分, Wyellさんが言いました:

うん、仙台からです。幕張のものもアップスケールしましたが、YouTubeでブロックされています。@yuzuangel PHで私のために特別なフォルダを作成したので、少なくともここですべての人と共有できます(ありがとうございます!): 

まだ720pしかない場合は、後でもう一度確認してください。4Kの処理には時間がかかります!

Makuhari :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

You are my savior :201111231756430f6:

14 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Same! I like the black lines and the more structured design... The swanyu one is a bit too soft/"flashy" for me! I would wear the origin one if it is the right size (not sure how big it would look on me :laughing:)

As long as the watch isn't bigger than your wrist... It really is a nice one, I hope the planking champion fanyu managed to buy one.

47 minutes ago, Kat said:

Omg....so tempted...but I've never used this place and dont quite trust it...I'd rather not have my CC info kept on a new site I am not so familiar with. Otherwise...I got the money 😂🤦

You can don't keep your CC info on the new site. Iirc, there is a checkbox to untick for you to opt not to keep your CC info on the website for future purchase. I was worried for my first purchase in T-mall too but thankfully it arrived intact even though it took a long time. Still, I always worry about long delivery time as it may get lost en route. I just kind of treat such online purchase as a gamble... if you don't mind a loss...

Frankly, I just hope Citizen won't come out with any more watches collaboration. I doubt I will wear them as I prefer my watches from other brand. But I really like the Origin one and have wanted a full black watch. I will probably wear this occasionally but not the swanyu one (don't ask me why i bought the latter. it's a very impulsive moment).