General Yuzuru Chat

10 минут назад, Fay сказал:

whereas in fact you are the one who keeps repeating the same message over and over

Give please examples of how I keep repeating the same message over and over.

10 минут назад, Fay сказал:

you are clearly not interested to know there might be different points of views from yours

I didn't say a word about what I'm interested in but just expressed my point of view. You pass your thoughts off as mine. Is it a moderator's job?

Wow thread got  long only for it to be dominated on such discussion..  which actually didn't really need to be nit-picked so much.. I guess it's ok if anyone has certain opinion but I don't think it's ok to keep beating around the bush over it. One should be able to 'read'  the room and know when to stop. That's just my opinion.

I personally think, like Yuzu  himself has said, there are pro and  cons of him training by  himself.. what we need to do isn't to decide  for him because well, who are we really?? We can have opinion on  whats 'best',  but Yuzu is  the  one living his life and  he'd know best what would work best for him according to his situation. I believe he can make his own wise decision.  That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Anyway the random facts thread is precious!!! Some I'm aware of, a few I was not.. btw anyone remember where did Yuzu share his story  about mistaking tomato for that paprika?? I remember that story but didn't recall where he mentioned it.. :67638860:  I myself is the  opposite, I'd be  glad to have paprika than tomato haha.

Also the new watch does look huge for women actually.. I mean compared to  the last one. 

5 minutes ago, 180267 said:

You pass your thoughts off as mine. Is it a moderator's job?

After you turned my words about Yuzu’s injuries in the past and their getting treated in Toronto into my speculating about his current injuries, this is just hilarious. 
A moderator can speak their mind. Accept it. 

1 минуту назад, Fay сказал:

A moderator can speak their mind. Accept it. 

And a non-moderator can speak their mind. Accept it without aggression and speculation. And in the future, don't speak on my behalf please. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

Also the new watch does look huge for women actually.. I mean compared to  the last one. 

And it's so beautiful... I like the black and gold design, and Yuzu's signature carved on back, what a pity it's too big... 

1 minute ago, 180267 said:

And a non-moderator can speak their mind. Accept it without aggression and speculation. And in the future, don't speak on my behalf please. Thanks.

I never did, as a matter of fact. I just even don’t know what you mean. 
I’ll remind you about staying constructive in your criticism of any skater or coach in the future. Pretty much please. Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

Wow thread got  long only for it to be dominated on such discussion..  which actually didn't really need to be nit-picked so much.. I guess it's ok if anyone has certain opinion but I don't think it's ok to keep beating around the bush over it. One should be able to 'read'  the room and know when to stop. That's just my opinion.

I personally think, like Yuzu  himself has said, there are pro and  cons of him training by  himself.. what we need to do isn't to decide  for him because well, who are we really?? We can have opinion on  whats 'best',  but Yuzu is  the  one living his life and  he'd know best what would work best for him according to his situation. I believe he can make his own wise decision.  That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Anyway the random facts thread is precious!!! Some I'm aware of, a few I was not.. btw anyone remember where did Yuzu share his story  about mistaking tomato for that paprika?? I remember that story but didn't recall where he mentioned it.. :67638860:  I myself is the  opposite, I'd be  glad to have paprika than tomato haha.

It's from this interview: 

I'm not certain exactly where, but it's in there somewhere 

59 minutes ago, 180267 said:

I just even don’t know what you mean. 

This is a request to please let this drop now.

Everybody is allowed to have their opinions about TCC coaches, or any coaches. If you wish to criticise any of them, it needs to be constructive: based on facts (that you can point to with reference if asked to). We do not allow baseless criticisms of, for instance, Raf or Eteri either. Criticism has to have basis in fact, or at least if you can't find a specific reference, acceptance within enough of the community that we can be reasonably sure the citation is out there, just needs some work to track down.

Yuzu said in his interview that training in Sendai has pros and cons. He said that not being able to see his doctors in Toronto as he trains 4A is a con. There are definite advantages to being in Sendai, mostly connected to his freedom to train on his own time and schedule. However else he feels, it's up to him and not for us to guess. It's definitely not for us to infer any kind of animosity between him and his coaching team when neither party has shown any as far as we know.

It is perfectly legitimate to have complaints about Brian - personally I think that his PR game when it comes to Yuzu is pretty below par and in a heavily politicked sport with coach bonus, it might be a contributing factor to some of Yuzu's inexplicable components, but that is my personal opinion and if it's not shared, I cannot source it and neither can I argue that I'm right and everybody else wrong because again, it is just my perspective on things. Therefore I'll accept that my opinion is a fairly minority one, agree to disagree and move on, rather than derail the General Yuzuru Chat thread by repeating myself.

If you wish to criticise Brian or any other person at TCC any more, kindly do so with specific citations and primary sources. Everybody has heard your point of view on them and made it fairly clear that most disagree with you. At this point, if you wish to continue the discussion, it needs to be with more than your opinion, which has already been heard.

Thank you for your time.