General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, Wyell said:

Yep it is from Sendai. I also upscaled the Makuhari one but it's blocked on YouTube. @yuzuangel made a special folder for me on PH, so I can at least share it with you all here though (thank you again!): 

Check back later if it's still only at 720p. 4K takes a while to process!

Masquerade is a song written for an anime series, isn't it? I wonder if this anime got better known thanks to Yuzuru Hanyu skating on it. And it would be so great if there was a DVD or a box of the series with the song skated to by Yuzuru Hanyu.

Maybe the same for Your Lie in April with Ballade?

1 minute ago, SitTwizzle said:

Masquerade is a song written for an anime series, isn't it? I wonder if this anime got better known thanks to Yuzuru Hanyu skating on it. And it would be so great if there was a DVD or a box of the series with the song skated to by Yuzuru Hanyu.

Maybe the same for Your Lie in April with Ballade?

No, Masquerade has nothing to do with any anime. 

25 minutes ago, 180267 said:

Lol. Who believes Orser? His attempts to give out desirable for valid are very ridiculous.

I believe Brian Orser - why would he not speak the truth?  There are a good number of seemingly conflicting reasons for any decision made about Yuzu's return to TCC.  And they are all moot, at this point.  Until there is possible travel allowed into Canada, any comment of Yuzu's plans are purely speculation.  I, personally, hope he does get back to Toronto because I think it will be beneficial to Yuzu - but also because it would mean my chances of seeing him skate live again shoot up.  Brian and Ghislain and Tracy have been nothing but supportive of Yuzu.  They will continue to do what they can to insure his success (which may mean securing rink time just for him) and his health.

22 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

Brian and Ghislain and Tracy have been nothing but supportive of Yuzu.

I think it will be beneficial to Yuzu to remain at home and Yuzu had explained why. Orser had been nothing but supportive of Yuzu? Lol

14 minutes ago, 180267 said:

I think it will be beneficial to Yuzu to remain at home and Yuzu had explained why. Orser had been nothing but supportive of Yuzu? Lol

Excuse me, I’d like to remind you about the rules. No mud-throwing is allowed. 

14 minutes ago, 180267 said:

I think it will be beneficial to Yuzu to remain at home and Yuzu had explained why

Yuzuru did say he benefitted from time alone on the ice in Sendai, free to choose what to focus on, and also free of the frustration of having to wait for other skaters to do their run throughs. He stated a benefit of Toronto in that he has access to physical therapy, and after his free in JNats he made a point of thanking coaches and choreographers stating "I can feel you with me" (or something like that!) He has not indicated that he feels unsupported by his coaching team that I am aware of (although sometimes we have been a bit frustrated at Brian's tendency to put his foot in his mouth on occasion when speaking about Yuzuru!) Mostly the impression is they are very supportive of Yuzuru - and he especially has a good relationship with Ghislain dont you think?

5 минут назад, Pammi сказал:

Mostly the impression is they are very supportive of Yuzuru - and he especially has a good relationship with Ghislain dont you think?

I think he remain at home. In Sendai he's really supported, in action, not words.

12 hours ago, 180267 said:

Lol. Who believes Orser? His attempts to give out desirable for valid are very ridiculous.

11 hours ago, 180267 said:

10 hours ago, 180267 said:

I think he remain at home. In Sendai he's really supported, in action, not words.

All that Brian Orser said regarding training bases is that Canada will not allow Yuzu in even if he wanted to. He said that Yuzu was the most adversely affected of all of the major skaters by the pandemic because he was forced to train by himself and yet, he was able to podium without making any excuses. He said that Yuzu has faced and overcome many adversities in the past. Brian said that Yuzu has become stronger and that we should believe in him.

Which part of that should we not believe?

Did you listen to Yuzu talking about how lonely he was training by himself in Sendai and how depressed he got? He fell so low that he even thought about giving up skating.

Do you think that Yuzu would have been able to achieve everything that he has, including two Olympic championships, without Brian?

4 минуты назад, Geo1 сказал:

Brian said that Yuzu has become stronger and that we should believe in him

I always believe in Yuzu no matter what Orser said. And I trust Yuzu, not Orser. Orser is like Johnny Weir to me.

6 минут назад, Geo1 сказал:

Do you think that Yuzu would have been able to achieve everything that he has, including two Olympic championships, without Brian?

No doubt. His talent, his nature, his jumping technique and other skills are not the merit of Orser.

Well, I hope that Zu will come back to Toronto when it will be possible (either when borders will open or when he will find enough control on 4a). It can't be healthy that he trains at midnight for almost a whole year already.

Besides, mister Hanyu, PHYSIOTHERAPIST:vahidrk:

18 minutes ago, 180267 said:

Well... Yuzu said that training conditions at rink of Sendai are better than at the TCC (including condition of the ice). So, yes, I trust Yuzu.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Yuzu will never say anything negative about either TCC or Sendai (or anything really). So, we do trust him to make the best decision for himself when he can actually choose, and he doesn't have to tell us why he made that choice.