General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Argh. When she even said at the  at the time that the song was one she always wanted to do. granted, the first costume was not her cup of tea but she at least gave it a go. 

Anyone would think there was something inherently wrong and bad about becoming a little Canadian, the way people go on. And do these 'fans' not read any of Orser's interviews? He always makes it 100% crystal clear that he and his team respect and support their skaters' choices. Orser is the kind of coach that enables a skater become fully themselves on the ice, as opposed to dictating every single thing and stamping out carbon-copy athletes with no sense of their own identity. 

Ha. I heard the same kind of crap from American coaches when Jason moved to TCC. It was hilarious because they were saying "they're sucking out all creativity out of poor Jason Brown" about his SP that was choreographed by... Rohene Ward :rolleyes: So just the typical nationalistic bs. If it's not made in 'MURICA (or Russia, in Zhenya's case) it's automatically inferior :rolleyes: Even though in this case it was. But it wouldn't be 'MURICA without people who are proud of their own ignorance, after all.

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Argh. When she even said at the  at the time that the song was one she always wanted to do. granted, the first costume was not her cup of tea but she at least gave it a go. 

Anyone would think there was something inherently wrong and bad about becoming a little Canadian, the way people go on. And do these 'fans' not read any of Orser's interviews? He always makes it 100% crystal clear that he and his team respect and support their skaters' choices. Orser is the kind of coach that enables a skater become fully themselves on the ice, as opposed to dictating every single thing and stamping out carbon-copy athletes with no sense of their own identity. 

I, for one, would love to become a little Canadian.  Did anyone say something similar about Javi?  Or Jun? Brian is a coach, not a dictator.  He respects his skaters and allows them the freedom to make their own choices (which, when I think about it, is kind of Canadian).

1 hour ago, guitarist said:

Ha. I heard the same kind of crap from American coaches when Jason moved to TCC. It was hilarious because they were saying "they're sucking out all creativity out of poor Jason Brown" about his SP that was choreographed by... Rohene Ward :rolleyes: So just the typical nationalistic bs. If it's not made in 'MURICA (or Russia, in Zhenya's case) it's automatically inferior :rolleyes: Even though in this case it was. But it wouldn't be 'MURICA without people who are proud of their own ignorance, after all.

And here I was, about to say 'at least people aren't complaining that Jason is turning too Canadian ' - LOL! 

Poor Brian. It must absolutely suck to be the kind of coach that he is, and have people slandering him this way all the time. 

Anyway, for the record: multiculturalism is one of Canada's strongest values as a country. We're literally built on the idea that anyone can come here, keep their originating culture, and still make a happy life for themselves here. It's literally un-Canadian for a Canadian coach to try and turn a foreign skater training here away from expressing their own culture. Like, we just don't think that way. :heavybreathing:

This will surely be reported later, but Mishin was super complimentary towards Yuzu in an interview, saying that he awes people as a skater and as a personality. He mentioned his courtesy, his devotion to the sport, his introspective skating which can in its best forms grip people, his out-of this world divine figure which is ideal for jumps, but his jumps isn’t the only reason why he is popular, it’s down to his personality, which makes him godlike. 
He called him “Uzuri Hanyu” though. LOL

Adding up: “People ask what he is interested in. But he isn’t interested in anything earthly. He skates and lives in another dimension. Even his build is heavenly, he is incredibly slender, those arms and legs...”””

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].
56 minutes ago, Fay said:

This will surely be reported later, but Mishin was super complimentary towards Yuzu in an interview, saying that he awes people as a skater and as a personality. He mentioned his courtesy, his devotion to the sport, his introspective skating which can in its best forms grip people, his out-of this world divine figure which is ideal for jumps, but his jumps isn’t the only reason why he is popular, it’s down to his personality, which makes him godlike. 
He called his “Uzuri Hanyu” though. LOL

Adding up: “People ask what he is interested in. But he isn’t interested in anything earthly. He skates and lives in another dimension. Even his build is heavenly, he is incredibly slender, those arms and legs...”””

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

Any ideal where i can see or read this Mishin's interview (English translation) about Yuzu ?

7 minutes ago, LAY said:

Any ideal where i can see or read this Mishin's interview (English translation) about Yuzu ?

The interview is just freshly out, Mishin speaks at around 16.15 about Yuzu here. No doubt it will be translated, but unfortunately it won’t be me. Gotta work. Work sucks. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 hours ago, Fay said:

The interview is just freshly out, Mishin speaks at around 16.15 about Yuzu here. No doubt it will be translated, but unfortunately it won’t be me. Gotta work. Work sucks. 

Thanks for posting this video....unfortunately, i couldnt understand Russian 😂