General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, MssSwan said:

I know like my absolute favorite program that is HYK but for the rest of the top I tried really hard and I still managed to forget Masquerade and Crystal Memories that are like masterpieces for me and would be high on the list (btw it would be so cool if Yuzu bring one of them back as gala for a competition)  :headdesk2:

!!!! 

YES!!! Oh my god, i'm literally going feral at the mere thought of Yuzu bringing Masquerade (or crystal memories, i need more of that Y spiral in my life) to a competition gala :clapclap4: Yuzu if you can hear me screeching about this, then please deliver what the audience (me) wants. I'll make sure to sacrifice my soul to the skating gods in turn, okay? 

4 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

My top 10 Yuzuru Hanyu programs (EXs included).

10. Otonal (could have been higher if it wasn't a tribute to JW)

The way i screamed lol 

It is a shame though... Why did he waste that lovely step sequence on a JW tribute........ I shall never understand 

2 minutes ago, MssSwan said:

I know like my absolute favorite program that is HYK but for the rest of the top I tried really hard and I still managed to forget Masquerade and Crystal Memories that are like masterpieces for me and would be high on the list (btw it would be so cool if Yuzu bring one of them back as gala for a competition)  :headdesk2:

You just made me realize I had also forgotten Masquerade, and I had to abandon the whole list because it clearly belongs in the top ten but I have no idea where.

I'm not sure I could even rank just the exhibitions on their own, I love so many of them so so much.

1 minute ago, tafattsbarn said:

!!!! 

YES!!! Oh my god, i'm literally going feral at the mere thought of Yuzu bringing Masquerade (or crystal memories, i need more of that Y spiral in my life) to a competition gala :clapclap4: Yuzu if you can hear me screeching about this, then please deliver what the audience (me) wants. I'll make sure to sacrifice my soul to the skating gods in turn, okay? 

YES!!! That Y spiral is everything, the delayed single axels too or Yuzu aggressively throwing his gloves in the end I need this, Yuzu you already turned PW into a gala for SC don't be shy bring Masquerade and Crystal Memories back too :winky:

29 minutes ago, MssSwan said:

From what I saw is gonna be televised in the countries that are participating,  I don't know if ISU's gonna make a live transmission but if that's the case is probably gonna be geoblocked in these countries :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

I was hoping ISU would live stream it, but I can't find anything, so I guess iSakura it will be again

2 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

You just made me realize I had also forgotten Masquerade, and I had to abandon the whole list because it clearly belongs in the top ten but I have no idea where.

I'm not sure I could even rank just the exhibitions on their own, I love so many of them so so much.

I'm looking at my list now and I'm like "this should've been higher" or "I forgot about this one too" and just realize that I can't even rank the exhibitions on their own too, the way my mind just went blank when I decided to make my list I should've known better :sipping:

2 minutes ago, msginnymoon said:

Thank you! Did I read it right that they will not have the gala though?

It's better to not have the gala tough, we are already gonna have an audience for the competition not having a gala would be less risky 

19 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

The way i screamed lol 

It is a shame though... Why did he waste that lovely step sequence on a JW tribute........ I shall never understand 

I like to think that tribute or not, this program will be the definitive "Otoñal" long after jw's is forgotten. That makes me feel a bit better about it :68271401:

14 minutes ago, MssSwan said:

Never watched in iSakura would I need vpn?

Nope, but you might need to try with several browsers. I can't remember exactly if they changed it but iSakura required Flash which Chrome doesn't support anymore. Maybe they have now updated their platform to make it so that users don't need to run the plug-in anymore.

21 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

anyone have favorite videos on YT that might get deleted or copyright striked? or favorite fancams that we can direct link to? i've been compiling them as much as possible just in case they disappear~ please post so i can put them in our library :pudding:

You should probably add this entire channel into our library. There are already 16 of Yuzu's programs in 4K quality! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeu76493XVR1aMAEa8FX9EA/videos