General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, does anyone know when this was done? 

Oh I’d love to know too! There is a photo in sunao noto’s photo book of Yuzu in this costume! I love Owl City too, I hope we get a link to this video 🙏🏽🖤

Hahaha! So relatable. Just take my money! :LOL:

I've also been thinking that Citizen will probably soon introduce a new Origin themed collab with Yuzu, considering how many posts they've made about Yuzu's origin in the last couple of days. So, I guess it will be watches in Origin design? If yes, then they will hopefully be inspired by purple Origin 2.0 costume.

8 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Sorry, but I just couldn't not :mischief:

PS: It might be that I forgot to count a Yuzu video... or two... gomen Yuzu!

Yuzu being the very clear numero uno by very, very far is so obvious! :strong:

The same is true with Google search results. Yuzu is by far the most searched among figure skaters. And I'm sure that's also the case on Chinese Weibo.

But I am very much surprised by Vincent at second place. I certainly didn't expect that. :eek:

31 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu being the very clear numero uno by very, very far is so obvious! :strong:

The same is true with Google search results. Yuzu is by far the most searched among figure skaters. And I'm sure that's also the case on Chinese Weibo.

But I am very much surprised by Vincent at second place. I certainly didn't expect that. :eek:

Yeah, the biggest surprise for me is that Boyang didn't make it to the list. This might be, because many FS channels with videos from the Pyeongchang cycle (2014-2018) were deleted. I'm sure, there were some videos with Spiderman or La Strada with +100K views at least.

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Yeah, the biggest surprise for me is that Boyang didn't make it to the list. This might be, because many FS channels with videos from the Pyeongchang cycle (2014-2018) were deleted. I'm sure, there were some videos with Spiderman or La Strada with +100K views at least.

Yes, probably.

Also, the great majority of Boyang's fan base is probably in China and he's more known there than anywhere else. But since YouTube isn't available in China, Chinese fans wouldn't be able to contribute to views.

I'm pretty certain, though, that even on Chinese video platforms, Yuzu's performances are clearly the top ones in regards to number of views of figure skating videos. :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Talking about Yuzu's popularity in China. Chinese commentators are always full of praise and admiration for Yuzu. It's obvious they're highly professional and have excellent taste.

If you ask me, even from a completely neutral standpoint, you simply have to admire Yuzu's absolutely astonishing abilities and skills both as an athlete and as a performer, his greatness as a sportsman and competitor as well as his wonderful character. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].