General Yuzuru Chat

On 4/2/2021 at 9:53 PM, yuzuangel said:

Hiya, you're not alone, I feel the same these last few days. Worlds was already sad but then the aftermath was just unnecessary. 

On a slightly more positive (or at least not negative) note, I've been thinking of making a new banner for this site. Something with LMEY and ten to chi to. I was wondering what pictures to use. I really like these:

mhjCs4l.jpg

photo_l.jpg

For ten to chi to, I really liked his ina bauer but couldn't find a lot of good photos for it. This one looks good though but is lower res:

Yuzuru-Hanyu-1.jpg

Anyone got good ideas? LOL

Can I suggest using the 3A landing from his Stockholm Hana Wa Saku, too? It's so amazing and you can see his 100% textbook landing position so well.

5 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oooooo okay okay.

So from what we've seen from LMEY so far I can agree on the fact that the steps aren't appropriate for booty shaking and mind you the art form of booty shaking is hard on it's own, especially when your tush is mostly muscle.

So basically what Yuzu needs to do is to break it down in the middle of the rink, twerk for a few seconds and proceed skating as if nothing happened. King sh... 

Reveal hidden contents

I genuinely feel embarrassed right now, picturing this was something else. :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg: 

LOL. 

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Can I suggest using the 3A landing from his Stockholm Hana Wa Saku, too? It's so amazing and you can see his 100% textbook landing position so well.

How about incorporating some of the fan art into the banner as background images? There are so many good photos to choose from and it is a hard choice. The LMEY image needs to have a cheeky grin i reckon. And H&E might be the glove in front of the face with an eye peeking out? Just a thought. 

On a completely different topic, this has probably been done before, but I just wanted to see if I could rank Yuzu's senior programs. I'd be curious to see you guys' list, too, because I think my preferences reveal a little bit of my personality :laughing:

My top ten favorite Yuzu senior programs, including exhibitions:

1. Notte Stellata
  2. Seimei
  3. Chopin
  4. Ten to Chi to
  5. Hope & Legacy
  6. Requiem of Heaven and Earth
  7. Parisienne Walkways
  8. Romeo & Juliet I
  9. Otonal
  10. Let Me Entertain You

Honorable mentions: Let's Go Crazy, Hana ni Nare, Hana wa Saku

Some observations and notes:

Spoiler
  • Notte Stellata and Seimei were love at first sight. Notte Stellata, especially, made me feel all sorts of emotions before I even knew it was dedicated to 3.11, and it will always remain my favorite Yuzu program. Seimei is the definition of musicality. Do you know how difficult it is to skate to music driven primarily by rhythm and beats, without a clearly defined melody? You have to be perfectly in time. Even his crossovers were on the beat of the music for this one. Not to mention, the program itself is just freaking epic and has the best build up into the choreo sequence. Enough said.

• Chopin wasn't always my favorite. However, it is very much like fine wine or cheese or whatever metaphor you want to use. Just when you think he had already perfected it in 2015, he pulls Olympic & 4CC Chopin on us. While I was initially one of those people who wanted to see a new program, I can now confidently say that I am so happy I got to witness this program evolve into a masterpiece. In my opinion, it is his most refined and complex program ever. Every time I watch it, I always find something new among the different versions, whether it be changes in the step sequences, the choreography, the transitions, heck, even how he moves his arms down to his fingertips. And it is always to the music. Okay, enough fangirling over this program.

• Ten to Chi to was also love at first sight. As perfect as it is already, I do think Yuzu can make it even better. I'm excited to see how this program evolves next season, beyond adding the 4A, of course. It has the potential to top Seimei as my favorite long program.

• Hope & Legacy. More like, How did this Legendary program only get 223 points? That combination spin in the beginning (particularly the broken leg spin into the Biellmann spin) he did during Worlds was so beautiful, it made me tear up. Everything about this program is perfection.

• The rest of the top ten are honestly interchangeable, depending on my mood, with the exception of Otonal, which made it to the top ten purely because of that god-tier step sequence and that hand/arm choreo during the last spin that perfectly matched the music.

• I didn't really like David's competitive programs for Yuzu, but Notte Stellata is a freaking masterpiece.

• Jeff's music choices don't really align with my personal tastes, but that man really knows how to choreograph. His choreography combined with Yuzu's interpretation made me like music I would never listen to.

• In conclusion, I have a strong preference for lyrical, melodic programs :laughing:

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I think that has probably to do with the lack of audience. Let's not forget that so far, both outings of LMEY have been overshadowed by the pandemic. I'm sure performing a fast, energetic program like LMEY to a small subdued audience that isn't allowed to cheer or in an almost empty rink isn't as nearly as electrifying and motivating as in a stadium full of screaming, cheering people.

A large, supportive audience gives performers a huge boost of energy. I think especially for someone like Yuzu, who is so used to large, cheering crowds, performing must have felt very different. He might have also wanted to focus more on skating clean, since the program is still quite new.

I hope we'll get to see him skate LMEY to a huge, cheering crowd. Then he can really unleash that inner rockstar of his and also unleash the power of his hips and wiggle that booty of his. Seriously, what's the point of shaking his ass properly if there's nobody there to scream their lungs out? :pouty:

17 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I am so with you...the lyrics say "Shake that Ass"  so flipping skake it Yuzu..... not a side to side sway. 

16 hours ago, Melodie said:

This! Shake it and throw the sexy smile while he is at it. Kill us all please, Axel Lord :bow:

16 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

That's actual slander and i won't stand for it! He's got a perfectly acceptable (some would even say exquisite *cough cough*) behind :dancingpooh:

I would link photos but i think that might be against forum rules......... Just know that my booty + thigh folder runs deep lol 

16 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

He needs some *nudge* (aka screaming fans) to unleash the power of the shake. We might not survive though 😂

16 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

I know this is a super unpopular opinion... I never understand the appeal of :butt: of anyone, not even Yuzu's.

Hide contents

I think chest muscles are way sexier :13877886:

14 hours ago, Neenah said:

I think that he needs to be standing still to be able to perform this particular move adequately, which is not possible because he is preparing for the next element (the 4S). So, I blame the ISU and their requirements for the programs for this. Totally their fault for not taking into account choreographic fan service :biggrin:

14 hours ago, PPOS said:

Ok I have delurked to reply to this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE :nod2:......let's talk about this no more....it's time for ACTION......let's start a hashtag..#LMEYassshaking or whatever....we can tweet SLB, Brian etc.....I suggest we SHOW HIM :hihi:....get into your Yuzu tees or whatever you wear for competitions or whatever you have that has some relevance, wear tight black pants and shake your ass.....vigorously, sexily, sensually, or sassily.....just make sure it's good.....he's in quarantine..plenty of time to view our ass shaking posts....what do you all think??

14 hours ago, PPOS said:

I may have joined you screaming like a banshee!!!! We totally lost it at every sassy/ sexy nuance of this very nature PW!! It was incredible.........

14 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

Same thoughts. xD

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yes, Yuzu has a nice ass and I was expecting great things with the lyrics "shake your ass", but I was sorely disappointed with his rather underwhelming tentative ass jiggle when he debuted LMEY at JNats. There was no improvement in the ass shaking department at Worlds. I don’t expect to see anything different at WTT.

2019 PW at SCI in Kelowna was a lot more mature than Sochi PW and smoking hot, particularly if you were lucky enough to see it in the arena, but there really is no chance for ass shaking in that program.

LGC is similar in that there is no ass shaking segment and that's probably a good thing because in those purple pants of sin, his ass didn't need any shaking. If he had shaken his ass in those pants, God only knows what kind of mayhem he would have caused.

As for Yuzu hip rolling in 2015 FaOI Makuhari Vertigo, I was frankly disappointed when I watched it back then because he didn't seem to have his heart in it. He seemed very self-conscious.

I was not able to find it, but there was or is a video of Yuzu performing Vertigo in a blue team versus red team contest when he was 15 or 16 and he was much more animated, enthusiastic and natural in his unabashed smiling sex appealing to judges in his hip roll.

Other rock type programs which lacked ass shaking were Change and Hello I Love You.

But, as @Figure_Frenzy has pointed out, perhaps the step sequence is preventing Yuzu from really moving his ass. We really need to have Jeff Buttle re-examine that part of the program so that Yuzu is able to fully take advantage of his assets.

10 hours ago, fyere0 said:

LGC doesn't have a "shake" but it does have a very effective "wiggle" (see "at least you got friends") which could suffice if he did something similar in LMEY. Strawberry also has something very cute at 4:36 which can't be called either because it's a byproduct of foot movements, but is maybe a "shimmy", or a "swivel." :D 

9 hours ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

haha LOL. Oh yeah!

7 hours ago, hananistellata said:

I didn't log into the planet for just one day and I missed the booty shake debate, aw man. :')

7 hours ago, Kat said:

Nah. It's still going! Add to it. Keep it up. I'm lurking, because I can be a bit...dirty at times (especially with wine 👀)and want to pre-emptively censor myself 😂.

His booty "shake" in LMEY was a tease. But it was a cute shimmy. 🙈

7 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oooooo okay okay.

So from what we've seen from LMEY so far I can agree on the fact that the steps aren't appropriate for booty shaking and mind you the art form of booty shaking is hard on it's own, especially when your tush is mostly muscle.

So basically what Yuzu needs to do is to break it down in the middle of the rink, twerk for a few seconds and proceed skating as if nothing happened. King sh... 

Reveal hidden contents

I genuinely feel embarrassed right now, picturing this was something else. :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg: 

6 hours ago, Kat said:

😂😂😂 the image that invokes has me cracking up. Since he clearly doesnt seem to get how to shake it, twerking may be another level for him 🤦😂

Excuse you all, but how dare you lot start a discussion of Yuzu's booty-shaking without me present? I HAVE THIRS..er...SERIOUS THOUGHTS TO CONTRIBUTE!!!

Namely, that Yuzu's lack of gusto while performing said booty shaking is clearly due to his prolonged isolation...without outside feedback,  he has simply forgotten how wild fans go for his sexy moves, and therefore he's lost his oomph. 

We shall have to remind him somehow.  He needs to hear our screams again, satellites! 

Like so:

WOO-HOO! YYYYYEEAAHHH!!!

GO YUZU, YOU SEXY THANG!!! SHAKE IT LIKE A MILKSHAKE!!!@

:woop::woop::dancinghotdog::peach::LOL:

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

We shall have to remind him somehow.  He needs to hear our screams again, satellites! 

Hmmm. I would be too self~conscious to demonstrate booty waggling (Because I have never done it before and I would look like an idiot)....(oh, hello! That is probably what Yuzu says when he skates to LMEY)

but maybe I can get on board with this suggestion of getting Yuzu to hear our screams....

I am now ruminating on this thought. 

1 hour ago, citrusjunos said:

On a completely different topic, this has probably been done before, but I just wanted to see if I could rank Yuzu's senior programs. I'd be curious to see you guys' list, too, because I think my preferences reveal a little bit of my personality :laughing:

My top ten favorite Yuzu senior programs, including exhibitions:

1. Notte Stellata
  2. Seimei
  3. Chopin
  4. Ten to Chi to
  5. Hope & Legacy
  6. Requiem of Heaven and Earth
  7. Parisienne Walkways
  8. Romeo & Juliet I
  9. Otonal
  10. Let Me Entertain You

Honorable mentions: Let's Go Crazy, Hana ni Nare, Hana wa Saku

Some observations and notes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Notte Stellata and Seimei were love at first sight. Notte Stellata, especially, made me feel all sorts of emotions before I even knew it was dedicated to 3.11, and it will always remain my favorite Yuzu program. Seimei is the definition of musicality. Do you know how difficult it is to skate to music driven primarily by rhythm and beats, without a clearly defined melody? You have to be perfectly in time. Even his crossovers were on the beat of the music for this one. Not to mention, the program itself is just freaking epic and has the best build up into the choreo sequence. Enough said.

• Chopin wasn't always my favorite. However, it is very much like fine wine or cheese or whatever metaphor you want to use. Just when you think he had already perfected it in 2015, he pulls Olympic & 4CC Chopin on us. While I was initially one of those people who wanted to see a new program, I can now confidently say that I am so happy I got to witness this program evolve into a masterpiece. In my opinion, it is his most refined and complex program ever. Every time I watch it, I always find something new among the different versions, whether it be changes in the step sequences, the choreography, the transitions, heck, even how he moves his arms down to his fingertips. And it is always to the music. Okay, enough fangirling over this program.

• Ten to Chi to was also love at first sight. As perfect as it is already, I do think Yuzu can make it even better. I'm excited to see how this program evolves next season, beyond adding the 4A, of course. It has the potential to top Seimei as my favorite long program.

• Hope & Legacy. More like, How did this Legendary program only get 223 points? That combination spin in the beginning (particularly the broken leg spin into the Biellmann spin) he did during Worlds was so beautiful, it made me tear up. Everything about this program is perfection.

• The rest of the top ten are honestly interchangeable, depending on my mood, with the exception of Otonal, which made it to the top ten purely because of that god-tier step sequence and that hand/arm choreo during the last spin that perfectly matched the music.

• I didn't really like David's competitive programs for Yuzu, but Notte Stellata is a freaking masterpiece.

• Jeff's music choices don't really align with my personal tastes, but that man really knows how to choreograph. His choreography combined with Yuzu's interpretation made me like music I would never listen to.

• In conclusion, I have a strong preference for lyrical, melodic programs :laughing:

Oh no. You are not going to suck me down into this vortex. 
‘I only became a Fanyu on 14th of Feb and since then my fave program has changed 20 times!

I am still to watch them all so I will not cast my vote in stone until then.

‘however, my soft spots right now are Origin, Masquerade and Seimei.

and PW.

‘And Chopin

and Otonal

and R&J

OMG STOP IT!

16 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

Hmmm. I would be too self~conscious to demonstrate booty waggling (Because I have never done it before and I would look like an idiot)....(oh, hello! That is probably what Yuzu says when he skates to LMEY)

but maybe I can get on board with this suggestion of getting Yuzu to hear our screams....

I am now ruminating on this thought. 

admittedly I find it funny how, as uninhibited a performer as he is in pretty much every other respect, this is something he seems a bit shy about. sorry for laughing, Yuzu, but it's cute

I mean I would have the exact same inhibitions and then some

Spoiler

also, Yuzu's butt totally saved us from further depressing discussion about toxic people in the FS-sphere. what a hero

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Oh, so i see booty appreciation does not go against the rules? Your google search is much more sophisticated then my own, but i suppose we shall share the wealth, hmmmm (kind of hilarious that his name doesn't even have to be in the 'purple pants of sin' search and it's still only him lol) 

https://www.google.com/search?q=yuzuru+hanyu+ass&sxsrf=ALeKk02KkyYV0_-874GMeamw08fDzYKiYw:1617526857693&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGvJGOneTvAhVjkosKHfLPDRIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25 

Fun fact: Yuzu's booty has an entire instagram account dedicated to it, as i found out today lol: https://www.instagram.com/yuzuspeach/ 

8 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oooooo okay okay.

Reveal hidden contents

I think you've identified the problem here, though it would still be appreciated if he could throw himself into the booty wiggle with a bit more abandon (even if his ass lacks the requiered meaty-ness to actually wiggle v-v ). 

Spoiler

Though it's round, and perfectly perky, it does look rock hard lmao 

Thread #56: Missing the Big Kolyada - Page 12 - Yuzuru Hanyu and Other  Figure Skating Talk

Pin on YuzuVier

Pin on Yuzuru Hanyu

#初めて見た生羽生の絶対的破壊力を語れ

↑↑

Fans are tweeting about the destructive power of Yuzu when they've seen him for the first time in real life.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].