General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Ok I have delurked to reply to this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE :nod2:......let's talk about this no more....it's time for ACTION......let's start a hashtag..#LMEYassshaking or whatever....we can tweet SLB, Brian etc.....I suggest we SHOW HIM :hihi:....get into your Yuzu tees or whatever you wear for competitions or whatever you have that has some relevance, wear tight black pants and shake your ass.....vigorously, sexily, sensually, or sassily.....just make sure it's good.....he's in quarantine..plenty of time to view our ass shaking posts....what do you all think??

:lol::rofl2::butt:

3 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

I literally lost my voice after screaming so much 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I may have joined you screaming like a banshee!!!! We totally lost it at every sassy/ sexy nuance of this very nature PW!! It was incredible.........

45 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

And it's lovely to see that Plushenko's comments about Yuzuru have been admiring and consistent for over a decade. He always respected Yuzu and treated him as a brilliant athlete, artist, and a serious competitor for himself personally, since Yuzu was only 15 years old.

Well, Yuzu and Plushenko are those "rare kinds", who refused to retire after winning the Olympics. That connects :laughing:

By the way, I figured out a possibility, how Yuzu could maximize the BV of TenChi with the absolute bare minimum of changes AND stick to his beloved edge jumps AND have a trivial back-up in case of stamina issues AND rewrite figure skating history twice, if everything works out.

Spoiler

4Lo

4S ---------------------> 4A

3A+2T

3Lo

x 4T+3T

x 4T+1Eu+3S ----------> if he feels fit enough, throw in a 4T+1Eu+4S     (if not, simply leave the 3S)

x 3A

With that layout the only required choreographic change would be the entry/setup to the 4A. Everything else could stay exactly as it is now. This is an enormous advantage in terms of practice and preparation.

If he managed to bring the 4T+1Eu+4S, he would become the first skater to land a 4-4 combo in history and his base value would be almost the same as Nathan's at Worlds (just 0.46 points difference). This is incredible, considering that there is still a 2T and absolutely no Lutz or Flip in it.

We know from 2017 that Yuzu is capable of jumping a 2S+1Eu+4S. So that sort of upgrade is not a mad dream, but a serious option, I think.

18 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Ok I have delurked to reply to this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE :nod2:......let's talk about this no more....it's time for ACTION......let's start a hashtag..#LMEYassshaking or whatever....we can tweet SLB, Brian etc.....I suggest we SHOW HIM :hihi:....get into your Yuzu tees or whatever you wear for competitions or whatever you have that has some relevance, wear tight black pants and shake your ass.....vigorously, sexily, sensually, or sassily.....just make sure it's good.....he's in quarantine..plenty of time to view our ass shaking posts....what do you all think??

I shall get on it immediatly! 

Fox Tv Dancing GIF by Bob's Burgers - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

You know, this entire propaganda game against Yuzu and spreading of negativity, anger and mistrust among the fandom kinda reminds me of the plot in the Harry Potter books. LOL.

There are so many Fudges and Umbridges sitting in the leading positions of the ISU and the big feds... not to mention the countless Rita Skeeters in FS journalism. It's really spooky, if you think about it.

Also, you can use so many quotes from the series and it 100% fits the current situation:

Like... Dumbledore speaking to us fanyus:

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Antis' gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing and equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all, if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."

"Yuzu is the best hope we have. Trust him."

... or Kingsley speaking to Lakernik, Zhulin and Zakaryan:

"You may not like him, but you can't deny Hanyu's got style." :muahaha:

This is a hilarious comparison and I can very vividly imagine who is THE Rita Skeeter in this scenario :embSwan:

12 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I am low-key proud that my tweets were the trigger to this :xD:

Thank you for those insightful posts!:10742289:

Tbh when I saw the table you made about Yuzu's average 3A GOEs over the years, i was like... WHAT? HOW CAN IT BE LOWER THAN 3..

He is literally the king of 3As who's almost ready for the first 4A in history.

23 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Well, Yuzu and Plushenko are those "rare kinds", who refused to retire after winning the Olympics. That connects :laughing:

By the way, I figured out a possibility, how Yuzu could maximize the BV of TenChi with the absolute bare minimum of changes AND stick to his beloved edge jumps AND have a trivial back-up in case of stamina issues AND rewrite figure skating history twice, if everything works out.

Hide contents

4Lo

3A+2T

3Lo

x 4T+3T

x 4T+1Eu+3S ----------> if he feels fit enough, throw in a 4T+1Eu+4S     (if not, simply leave the 3S)

x 3A

With that layout the only required choreographic change would be the entry/setup to the 4A. Everything else could stay exactly as it is now. This is an enormous advantage in terms of practice and preparation.

If he managed to bring the 4T+1Eu+4S, he would become the first skater to land a 4-4 combo in history and his base value would be almost the same as Nathan's at Worlds (just 0.46 points difference). This is incredible, considering that there is still a 2T and absolutely no Lutz or Flip in it.

We know from 2017 that Yuzu is capable of jumping a 2S+1Eu+4S. So that sort of upgrade is not a mad dream, but a serious option, I think.

5 quads layout with two 3A and one 3Lo. But quite unlikely you know, he said 4A will be the first jump and it is not likely to have a stable 4-1-4, in second half of the program... But we can dream if he has done everything he wants (i.e. a beautiful 4A), maybe choose a competition and give 4-1-4 a try!

43 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

4Lo

3A+2T

3Lo

x 4T+3T

x 3A

But.....if Yuzu were to aim for the first ratified quad-quad combination in history at his advanced age.....that would be.....

eqiI.gif

2 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

I know this is a super unpopular opinion... I never understand the appeal of :butt: of anyone, not even Yuzu's.

Hide contents

I think chest muscles are way sexier :13877886:

Of course, Yuzu's shirtless look was much more sexier. The last time he did that was 2012 at an ice show.