General Yuzuru Chat

You know, this entire propaganda game against Yuzu and spreading of negativity, anger and mistrust among the fandom kinda reminds me of the plot in the Harry Potter books. LOL.

There are so many Fudges and Umbridges sitting in the leading positions of the ISU and the big feds... not to mention the countless Rita Skeeters in FS journalism. It's really spooky, if you think about it.

Also, you can use so many quotes from the series and it 100% fits the current situation:

Like... Dumbledore speaking to us fanyus:

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Antis' gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing and equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all, if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."

"Yuzu is the best hope we have. Trust him."

... or Kingsley speaking to Lakernik, Zhulin and Zakaryan:

"You may not like him, but you can't deny Hanyu's got style." :muahaha:

18 minutes ago, shanshani said:

When I rescored the LMEY performance for fun, I deducted 0.25 PE for failure to properly shake ass. You are not the only one who noticed this flaw in the program. 

Yuzu is fully capable of deliberately making girls (or boys, or anyone really) go crazy though. He blew a kiss toward the part of the stands I was sitting in at the 2020 4CC gala, and not in a particularly innocent way either. (True fact: I'm actually a ghost because I died then.) We just need to encourage him to expand his repertoire of moves.

I think that has probably to do with the lack of audience. Let's not forget that so far, both outings of LMEY have been overshadowed by the pandemic. I'm sure performing a fast, energetic program like LMEY to a small subdued audience that isn't allowed to cheer or in an almost empty rink isn't as nearly as electrifying and motivating as in a stadium full of screaming, cheering people.

A large, supportive audience gives performers a huge boost of energy. I think especially for someone like Yuzu, who is so used to large, cheering crowds, performing must have felt very different. He might have also wanted to focus more on skating clean, since the program is still quite new.

I hope we'll get to see him skate LMEY to a huge, cheering crowd. Then he can really unleash that inner rockstar of his and also unleash the power of his hips and wiggle that booty of his. Seriously, what's the point of shaking his ass properly if there's nobody there to scream their lungs out? :pouty:

1 hour ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

Ok Satellites, New topic of conversation: ”shake your ass” in LMEY

It is a travesty. A shame even that Yuzu is not aware of how to properly shake his ass. I thought I may have been wrong but I just revisited some old programmes to see if there was any real, actual Ass Shakage

• PW could have been a chance to thoroughly shake it but it is obvious Yuzu was way too young to have any kind of experience in that area. The nice feels in PW were just play acting. (Lordy though, if Yuzu did a 2021 version of PW and loaded on the charm (real or imagined) I think I would die!)
  • LGC is the next most obvious example of the potential to shake the appropriate bodily area. Whilst there was a definite maturity from PW TO LGC I think the focus here was more on the boy’s fun of air guitar than making girls go crazy 

So that brings us back to LMEY (Because I just cannot see any potential in a Samurai shaking his ass on the battlefield ... unless he was stuck quite pointily with a Katana).

What are we Fanyus going to do about this?  Don’t we have a real obligation to point out to our Ice Prince that there is a need for Ganbatte in LMEY? Surely he cannot complete Nessie and retire without leaving this issue unresolved? If so, how do we suggest a way to gain said ass shaking skills? It’s no good to say “fix your lack of ass shakage” but not provide suggestions on how to train for this.

So, what say you? ;)

EDIT; I have just seen a hip roll with fingers through the hair action in Vertigo. I think this could be the savior of LMEY.  If Yuzu could re-watch Vertigo and get the hip roll we might be cooking with gas. 

I am so with you...the lyrics say "Shake that Ass"  so flipping skake it Yuzu..... not a side to side sway. 

Speaking of GS, if there is one thing i have to give them it's the wonderful fan fests that ran on that site for many years. I love reading them as they're a great time capsule of these very specific periods in his career, it gives nice perspective as someone that wasn't a fan of his at the time. I just finished the 2011/2012 season one, and it was really great to read about his world's debut (ankle sprain aside) v-v The users discussed his placements in regards to lucky numbers, and to think that the universe had the ability to line Yuzu's career up with numbers even back then is rather funny. It's as if his whole existence was basically written in the stars upon birth! 

The only downside is the endless discussions about dating and pairing him off with different skaters; it's something i would gladly do without lol 

On another note, i'm glad Yuzu never did drop his A spin despite many people constantly harping on him about it :winky: It's also lovely to know he's been able to keep his biellmann and even improved it (the release of the leg for example) when people in that thread predicted he would completely lose it in a year or two! I wish we would get to see it more often v-v 

P.s. This user opened their third eye for this prediction haha: "Yuzuru for 2014 and 2018 OGM ~~ Although I would be happy if he medals in 2014 and wins big in 2018!!"

Edit: The 2011/2012 thread from page one https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/yuzuru-hanyu-2011-12-season.35500/

1 hour ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

True that:xD:

ppl said he’s assless helpppppppp

That's actual slander and i won't stand for it! He's got a perfectly acceptable (some would even say exquisite *cough cough*) behind :dancingpooh:

I would link photos but i think that might be against forum rules......... Just know that my booty + thigh folder runs deep lol 

12 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

That's actual slander and i won't stand for it! He's got a perfectly acceptable (some would even say exquisite *cough cough*) behind :dancingpooh:

I would link photos but i think that might be against forum rules......... Just know that my booty + thigh folder runs deep lol 

Maybe you can share that folder w us mortals, for science.... :butt:

Edit: this seems so cute! Could anyone please translate the words?

*Regarding the topic of SNS, I'm actively lurking on Twitter, liking and retweeting content. Tbh you just have to learn to block out negative content. Then the rest are havens of goodies, photos, fanarts of all kinds, fast info updates. 

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't know if you've seen the most recent PW in 2019 Skate Canada gala. It was nose-bleed inducing :10742290:

This is geoblocked for me by NBC :bash:  Even though there are versions on youtube that aren't geoblocked? Seems kinda random but ok. Also, I see more geoblocked videos recently :( I thought they were letting up on the censorship a bit in the last few years. But maybe since it's Olympic season, things are tightening up again.

Anyway I went hunting for a no commentary version. I've uploaded and linked it here: 

1 hour ago, tafattsbarn said:

Speaking of GS, if there is one thing i have to give them it's the wonderful fan fests that ran on that site for many years. I love reading them as they're a great time capsule of these very specific periods in his career, it gives nice perspective as someone that wasn't a fan of his at the time. I just finished the 2011/2012 season one, and it was really great to read about his world's debut (ankle sprain aside) v-v The users discussed his placements in regards to lucky numbers, and to think that the universe had the ability to line Yuzu's career up with numbers even back then is rather funny. It's as if his whole existence was basically written in the stars upon birth! 

The only downside is the endless discussions about dating and pairing him off with different skaters; it's something i would gladly do without lol 

On another note, i'm glad Yuzu never did drop his A spin despite many people constantly harping on him about it :winky: It's also lovely to know he's been able to keep his biellmann and even improved it (the release of the leg for example) when people in that thread predicted he would completely lose it in a year or two! I wish we would get to see it more often v-v 

P.s. This user opened their third eye for this prediction haha https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/yuzuru-hanyu-2011-12-season.35500/page-21#post-637964

Edit: The 2011/2012 thread from page one https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/yuzuru-hanyu-2011-12-season.35500/

I LOVE to read old forums about Recently Mushroom Yuzu! :D Some of the posts from 2012 are very funny or cute in hindsight.

He's going to be very popular for sure!!!!! I'm sure he already has an agent! :mischief:

I have always thought Hanyu's PCS was underscored through out the entire season':war:

'Training alongside other really strong skaters (Javi!!) should be good for him, as competitive as he is :softYuzu:

Yes they are giving him that giant Pooh Bear because they noticed Yuzuru has a pooh tissue box during competitions (took them that long to make this observation!)....Now Yuzuru and his pooh bear has became public agenda. :puddingpooh:

(And I'd still like him to try a 4A... am becoming megalomaniac here, but it's Hanyu, it's okay :laugh: :peek:

And it's lovely to see that Plushenko's comments about Yuzuru have been admiring and consistent for over a decade. He always respected Yuzu and treated him as a brilliant athlete, artist, and a serious competitor for himself personally, since Yuzu was only 15 years old.

2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I am so with you...the lyrics say "Shake that Ass"  so flipping skake it Yuzu..... not a side to side sway. 

I think that he needs to be standing still to be able to perform this particular move adequately, which is not possible because he is preparing for the next element (the 4S). So, I blame the ISU and their requirements for the programs for this. Totally their fault for not taking into account choreographic fan service :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Ok I have delurked to reply to this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE :nod2:......let's talk about this no more....it's time for ACTION......let's start a hashtag..#LMEYassshaking or whatever....we can tweet SLB, Brian etc.....I suggest we SHOW HIM :hihi:....get into your Yuzu tees or whatever you wear for competitions or whatever you have that has some relevance, wear tight black pants and shake your ass.....vigorously, sexily, sensually, or sassily.....just make sure it's good.....he's in quarantine..plenty of time to view our ass shaking posts....what do you all think??