General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

Ok Satellites, New topic of conversation: ”shake your ass” in LMEY

It is a travesty. A shame even that Yuzu is not aware of how to properly shake his ass. I thought I may have been wrong but I just revisited some old programmes to see if there was any real, actual Ass Shakage

• PW could have been a chance to thoroughly shake it but it is obvious Yuzu was way too young to have any kind of experience in that area. The nice feels in PW were just play acting. (Lordy though, if Yuzu did a 2021 version of PW and loaded on the charm (real or imagined) I think I would die!)
  • LGC is the next most obvious example of the potential to shake the appropriate bodily area. Whilst there was a definite maturity from PW TO LGC I think the focus here was more on the boy’s fun of air guitar than making girls go crazy 

So that brings us back to LMEY (Because I just cannot see any potential in a Samurai shaking his ass on the battlefield ... unless he was stuck quite pointily with a Katana).

What are we Fanyus going to do about this?  Don’t we have a real obligation to point out to our Ice Prince that there is a need for Ganbatte in LMEY? Surely he cannot complete Nessie and retire without leaving this issue unresolved? If so, how do we suggest a way to gain said ass shaking skills? It’s no good to say “fix your lack of ass shakage” but not provide suggestions on how to train for this.

So, what say you? ;)

I have no booty shaking advise to give as i myself rather lack in that department, but i must say you've made my Top 10 list of favorite planet hanyu posts ever with this one! Thank you for the laugh :pudding:

33 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

It is a travesty. A shame even that Yuzu is not aware of how to properly shake his ass. I thought I may have been wrong but I just revisited some old programmes to see if there was any real, actual Ass Shakage

• PW could have been a chance to thoroughly shake it but it is obvious Yuzu was way too young to have any kind of experience in that area. The nice feels in PW were just play acting. (Lordy though, if Yuzu did a 2021 version of PW and loaded on the charm (real or imagined) I think I would die!)
  • LGC is the next most obvious example of the potential to shake the appropriate bodily area. Whilst there was a definite maturity from PW TO LGC I think the focus here was more on the boy’s fun of air guitar than making girls go crazy 

So that brings us back to LMEY (Because I just cannot see any potential in a Samurai shaking his ass on the battlefield ... unless he was stuck quite pointily with a Katana).

What are we Fanyus going to do about this?  Don’t we have a real obligation to point out to our Ice Prince that there is a need for Ganbatte in LMEY? Surely he cannot complete Nessie and retire without leaving this issue unresolved? If so, how do we suggest a way to gain said ass shaking skills? It’s no good to say “fix your lack of ass shakage” but not provide suggestions on how to train for this.

So, what say you? ;)

This physics-laws-defying waist movement, with facial expression, torso, arms and all, had it all at Worlds'17; I'm not asking for something really luscious, but something "seriously to the purpose" (and this LGC movement was a miracle). But it took him a whole season to get it. So I'm hopeful for Let Me Entertain You, particularly if he skates it in shows, with attendance, that's a silver lining of his probably forced participation to WTT and SOI.

[admin edit: rule against calling out other platforms] True, it was the first place I encountered with skating and learned so much through it. But, as Yuzu raised in fame, most of North American and European users start getting irritated even by mentioning his name. [...] It is a shame that it was a site where Yuzu's Fan Fest was so big that the whole site couldn't be uploaded and it made them to cut the thread to each season and archive previous seasons. Now, the Yuzu FF does not get a new post in over weeks. That shows how most of the users migrated from there. When I requested the admin to close my account I told them the reason was that other users attack Hanyu fans but they denied it completely and said it is not the case at all. It's best to let them have their own distorted reality over there.

On a lighter note, during Sochi OG, Jim Parsons impersonated JW. It's hilarious and highlights how self-important JW is, he is not commentating or anything, he is just promoting himself at any cost. It starts around 3:20, have a good laugh :)

37 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

So, what say you? ;)

When I rescored the LMEY performance for fun, I deducted 0.25 PE for failure to properly shake ass. You are not the only one who noticed this flaw in the program. 

Yuzu is fully capable of deliberately making girls (or boys, or anyone really) go crazy though. He blew a kiss toward the part of the stands I was sitting in at the 2020 4CC gala, and not in a particularly innocent way either. (True fact: I'm actually a ghost because I died then.) We just need to encourage him to expand his repertoire of moves.

On GS, Yuzuru's Fan Fest has just been updated yesterday. There's all the latest interviews up to SOI ice show schedule.

Yuzu fans still go there as some of us are also fans of other skaters. Just keep out of the drama, which I find not hard to do after the Covid pandemic started. 

34 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

Ok@Figure_frenzy,  so the steppage needs upgrading there. We get Shae-Lynn on board then for a couple of side-to-side steps with some deep edges perhaps?

Next thought?

After that? It's wait and see:xD: ...and while we wait feel free to imagine how it'd turn out :embSwan:

2 minutes ago, shanshani said:

When I rescored the LMEY performance for fun, I deducted 0.25 PE for failure to properly shake ass. You are not the only one who noticed this flaw in the program. 

Yuzu is fully capable of deliberately making girls (or boys, or anyone really) go crazy though. He blew a kiss toward the part of the stands I was sitting in at the 2020 4CC gala, and not in a particularly innocent way either. (True fact: I'm actually a ghost because I died then.) We just need to encourage him to expand his repertoire of moves.

Oh mi. I wish you to explain in a minutiae of exquisite detail about that kiss for those of us who were not there. But we do not have time. Nessie is coming, so back to fixing this issue. So, how do we encourage him to expand the repertoire? Maybe we ask him to copy some of Plu’s moves from Sex Bomb. 

14 minutes ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

Wait,,, that ass shaking controversy is actually a thing?😭 I thought that it was a joke and those ass shakes are actually pretty cute.. wait, I need an explanation...

I did not know it was a thing previously. I had only noticed it at JNATS. Need fixin though. ;)