General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hmmmmmm....Yuzu did say (depending on the translation) he was going to include the 4A at the "next competition" 🤔👀

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I don't think it will be ready yet within that short time. And I do hope that he will rest a bit and take it easy before throwing himself into practicing his 4A. But with Yuzu, who knows... :13877886:

On 3/31/2021 at 10:02 AM, Melodie said:

Just why?????

But also, what are the chances of it getting cancelled? It seems very likely that Osaka will declare state of emergency soon. 

Governor of Osaka has said Olympic torch relay should be cancelled ... hard to argue that an international skating event shouldn’t be, surely?? But then...Worlds happened even tho other events cancelled...

Yesterday I felt so upset reading Twitter and the things media (and others) have been saying - i don’t understand why it is that in order to promote Nate, Yuzuru should be derided. I saw a Japanese person tweet that the media in Japan love Nate and respect him, why can’t Western media do the same for Yuzuru, they asked.

Anyway, happy H&L day, what wonderful memories of Yuzuru’s stellar performance!

Oh and Yuzuru, just a reminder (if it’s needed) that we love you so much and adore watching you skate, we are always excited by your music choices and the beautiful costumes you wear, and we believe in you too, 100%.

16 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Yet we can guess this 1/8 of rotation is to have 4½ full rotations, not just something which would give a validation. Because at GPF practice, he did land an 4¼-revolution 4A, if falling after. Something "validable". Yet not enough for him.

He didn't land it though. He almost did. 'Landing' means securely on one foot with a running edge,  not falling.

So when Yuzu says he hasn't landed 4A yet, what I take that to mean is that he's still crashing to the ice at the end,and falling over. It hurts just thinking about it.