General Yuzuru Chat

I think that Yuzu’s swaying movements of his head and/or upper body are more like a bobble head than a pudding, but pudding is a cute nickname. When I first read that an anti had called Yuzu “a little pudding in the human world” because of him rocking his body like a “jiggling” pudding, my first thought was that this was in reference to Yuzu “jiggling” his pudding ass in LMEY…

41 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Can someone please translate this? I find it so cute but couldn't understand a thing. Thanks.

I love monji's drawings.   The baby yuzus represent his jumps, in case you are not familiar with these cartoons. 

The two on the left are saying (at the top) "don't cry! we aren't like this at all (meaning we are much better than this)!"   The baby yuzu on the left is squeezing his fists and the onomatopeic sound associated with this gesture is "gyuu".   the second baby yuzu on the left is crying and holding his eyes, and it says "Uuu" (the Japanese onomatopeic sound associated with holding back tears).    The third baby yuzu on the right is comforting Yuzu on his leg, and the onomatopeic sound associated with this gesture is "nade nade".   Naderu means to stroke or pet (e.g., your dog).   Who knows what Pooh is doing, but seems to be doing something similar comforting Yuzu, who looks quite serene.  

3 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

I love monji's drawings.   The baby yuzus represent his jumps, in case you are not familiar with these cartoons. 

The two on the left are saying (at the top) "don't cry! we aren't like this at all (meaning we are much better than this)!"   The baby yuzu on the left is squeezing his fists and the onomatopeic sound associated with this gesture is "gyuu".   the second baby yuzu on the left is crying and holding his eyes, and it says "Uuu" (the Japanese onomatopeic sound associated with holding back tears).    The third baby yuzu on the right is comforting Yuzu on his leg, and the onomatopeic sound associated with this gesture is "nade nade".   Naderu means to stroke or pet (e.g., your dog).   Who knows what Pooh is doing, but seems to be doing something similar comforting Yuzu, who looks quite serene.  

Thank you so much. You are an angel. :wave:   

19 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I think that Yuzu’s swaying movements of his head and/or upper body are more like a bobble head than a pudding, but pudding is a cute nickname. When I first read that an anti had called Yuzu “a little pudding in the human world” because of him rocking his body like a “jiggling” pudding, my first thought was that this was in reference to Yuzu “jiggling” his pudding ass in LMEY…

pretty sure his butt is too hard and muscly to be pudding though

I just came across this one

Btw, the instagram post in question was 3 yrs ago, but it doesn't change the fact that his elegance and balletic movements are well recognised by professionals. They are in his blood, like his musicality, kindness and utmost dedication to everything he does :8430721:

Oh guys.... that H&L Yuzu magic just never dies. With a few exceptions, programs just don't seem as full these days. I think H&L was a bit of a sleeper program. It's so delicate and compared to the likes of Seimei and Origin it's not super stand-out except in this one instance when it all came together and was just magical. It just builds on you and then when he gets that 3A-eu-3S it crosses the line into something that feels unreal because it's so good. With Seimei and Origin and Chopin you know right from the start with the music and his movement (or lack thereof) that it's going to be something incredible but H&L just slowly draws you in and it's very beautiful in being different that way. It always makes me think of cool running water - I think because of the costume. So serene. I feel refreshed now. Of course, I am going to watch it again in about 10 seconds.

I hope he gets a perfect performance like this again to his current FP. 

46 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

If the Olympics do get boycotted, what exactly will happen? Will they be hosted in a different country of will we completely skip a whole Olympics?

Not done- I don't think they've ever changed the location of the games, but for the 1980 Olympics in Moscow, The US did boycott and didn't sent a team.

36 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

If the Olympics do get boycotted, what exactly will happen? Will they be hosted in a different country of will we completely skip a whole Olympics?

based on previous boycotts, the host will stay the same (given the cost and infrastructure investment needed to set up the Olympics, it's not trivial to move them) and the event will go on as usual with countries that are not participating in the boycott. the boycotting governments could have a range of rules--some may bar their athletes from participating, whereas others might voice support for the boycott but not officially restrict athletes from attending. athletes from boycotting countries may be able to participate under the olympic flag