General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, LAY said:

If he manage to land 4A successfully at Olympics, give him gold! Some said its easier to land 5T than 4A because of the forward take off and keeping axis stable in the air while rotating.

Your comment reminded me of this video :laughing:

Now that Yuzu seems to be more confident about landing the 4A, it's time to bring this back for all the judges out there:

57 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

So there is thought of going back to Canada? How is the situation with Canadian border now?but based on this interview its like staying in Japan is more beneficial only that he didn't have people care for his physical well being? Its mean physiotherapy right.Why is that...is there no physiotheapist in Sendai?Maybe he can split his time between Canada and Japan.So that atleast he still can go to Canada for his choreography

38 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Based on the translation, border restriction doesn't seem to be the reason why he cannot go to Canada? I think he really likes his own ice time but without physio care and someone to control him, I'm scare he will go crazy with all the 4A training. Though I think he should be mature enough by now to know when to stop but we are talking about yuzu... less wild with maturity but still wild.

Actually isn't the Sendai ice rink opened for public too in the past year? Did he train at late night when the rink was closed to public? Can't he train in late night at TCC too? 

Great translation. This answers those questions I guess.

[NEWS]

20 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

Your comment reminded me of this video :laughing:

Now that Yuzu seems to be more confident about landing the 4A, it's time to bring this back for all the judges out there:

Thats right! I thought i heard Roman said that before but i wasnt sure.This is definitely the video clip that i saw few months back:grin:

1 minute ago, LAY said:

Thats right! I thought i heard Roman said that before but i wasnt sure.This is definitely the video clip that i saw few months back:grin:

We just have to wait for the birth of this elusive quad axel ! I bet if yuzu lands 4A successfully at Beijing Olympics, the reaction will be much more overwhelming than winning gold there.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

What does he mean he's going to include the 4A at his first competition? I suppose first comp in the next season? So, should things more or less go back to normal, that would be ACI? :eeking: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :heavybreathing:

For the sake of all our sanity, not to mention our poor hearts that can't handle such a shock, I am now half-hoping that ACI takes place without spectators because dying of a heart attack ringside is really not how I want to go...:confused0068:

1 minute ago, LAY said:

We just have to wait for the birth of this elusive quad axel ! I bet if yuzu lands 4A successfully at Beijing Olympics, the reaction will be much more overwhelming than winning gold there.

Yep, Yuzu at this point has transcended competition and scores, in my opinion. Love the energy he's giving off this season, that clear "I'm just here to land the 4A and give good performances along the way, whether or not that's reflected in the scores or medals. I know I've improved." I was a bit worried post-Pyeongchang when he seemed frustrated that his efforts weren't being rewarded, and I was also worried that he seemed to be resigned and dejected at the Kiss and Cry, but I like that he's turned his focus solely into making his childhood dream a reality.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For the sake of all our sanity, not to mention our poor hearts that can't handle such a shock, I am now half-hoping that ACI takes place without spectators because dying of a heart attack ringside is really not how I want to go...:confused0068:

I know, right? Ugh, I hope the pandemic cools off soon, because I will fight hard for those tickets. I've never seen Yuzu live yet, unfortunately, but this time, I really want to be there to witness history.

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I happen think that is a fabulous way to go... am I crazy? :graucho:

12 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

I know, right? Ugh, I hope the pandemic cools off soon, because I will fight hard for those tickets. I've never seen Yuzu live yet, unfortunately, but this time, I really want to be there to witness history.

Not going to.lie, originally the reason I started going to comps was because I wanted to witness the 4A with my own eyes. 

I've since learned the meaning of 😨fear. Fear of wild Yuzu set loose. 

9 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I happen think that is a fabulous way to go... am I crazy? :graucho:

If Yuzu kills us all with 4A at ACI,  we really be dyin', though. There are not enough ambulances in the GTA to cope with a mass fanyu extinction event.

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If Yuzu kills us all with 4A at ACI,  we really be dyin', though. There are not enough ambulances in the GTA to cope with a mass fanyu extinction event.

...any chances for me to put my shiny visitor visa to good use by the time ACI rolls out?