General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Maleko said:

It sad me that Yuzu's role models don't share the same sportsmanship, dignity, respect, humility, humanity that himself represents, well we know now why he's is the GOAT anyway.

He and Tara are a literal mean girl clique. They love to trash, and snipe more than report imo. I would love Dick Button back or literally ANYONE else.

Ok. I am about to go to sleep peeps. Thanks for sharing my first ever live Yuzu experience with me. It has been 42 days of absolute bliss, learning that Yuzu exists and catching up on 10 years Of his brilliance. it is now time to go back to living my normal life. No more spending every waking hour stuck inside FanyuLand.

in the time I have known of Yuzu’s existence;

• I have become a hermit, not speaking to family and friends
  •  I have gained motivation from Yuzu to give up smoking. Every time I want a smoke I think to myself; if Yuzu can mentally strengthen himself to do all that he does then surely it will not be hard for me to do this one simple thing
  • I have decided to learn Japanese so I can go to Japan one day and immerse myself in the experience
  • I started reading today about Japanese culture and have found it very interesting, I am going to study more of it in future
  • i learnt of the existence of our translators and am for ever greatful that you all volunteer your time. Without you I would understand nothing.
  • I have started to think about how to change the way I interact with people to make more pleasant experiences, I want to be a fun person like Yuzu and Nobu
  • i learnt how to use Tumbler, google translate, Twitter, Instagram, chrome translator, video download era and Planet Hanyu
  •  I have felt part of a new family in this Planet
  • I participated in Pooh-rain and it felt so good
  • I have a new love of my life and I will follow Yuzu always

Yuzu has changed me for the better. I hope you all have good fortune and work hard. 

This is goodbye for now... unless Yuzu plays in WTT - THEN I WILL BE BACK.

See you at the Olympics :) stay safe

Here's a fun (?) side effect of WC. I've been trying to shift 5 extra lbs of weight I gained over the holidays, but.....chips..... :D 

Well, I have lost 3 lbs this week from stress nausea. When Yuzu is at a competition, I get sick to my stomach and I'm too nervous to snack or eat anything beyond the most basic meals. I thought maybe I had a stomach flu but it was just this guy -> :grimacing:

Anyway if Yuzu goes to WTT I will fit back into my last year's pants, but I think I would rather be more flabby and less stressed :D 

36 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I actually started crying after I read your post.

Love Yuzu 💖

I’m trying hard to cry so I can get this off my chest. It aches. Fanyus I know cried but why not me? 
He will come back stronger. 

Now it’s either a clean or die to Yuzu, isn’t it?

Spoiler

Me and my friend immediately got drained out the moment he lost balance and touched the ice. She started crying, I wasn’t but idk what should I do. My mouth just, gaped.

2 minutes ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

I’m trying hard to cry so I can get this off my chest. It aches. Fanyus I know cried but why not me? 
He will come back stronger. 

Same for me. My chest is still hurting, but I can't cry. I just took a walk thinking I'll feel better, but instead I just feel immense exhaustion and sadness.

Knowing Yuzu, he'll probably go back to being a ninja, but I do kind of want to see him looking mentally and physically healthy before he hides in his cave. I think I'll be able to calm down after that.

6 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

Same for me. My chest is still hurting, but I can't cry. I just took a walk thinking I'll feel better, but instead I just feel immense exhaustion and sadness.

Knowing Yuzu, he'll probably go back to being a ninja, but I do kind of want to see him looking mentally and physically healthy before he hides in his cave. I think I'll be able to calm down after that.

there's WTT, but i hope to god it gets cancelled.

and if not, i hope to god Yuzu does not go and gives a 🖕 to ISU despite (hopefully) not being injured

Just now, yuzuangel said:

there's WTT, but i hope to god it gets cancelled.

and if not, i hope to go Yuzu does not go and gives a 🖕 to ISU despite (hopefully) not being injured

I also hope it's cancelled. I'd also rather not see Yuzu until next season if the only other time we're gonna see him is when media inevitably shits on him when he gets home.

Yuzu's goal before competition was to get 3 spots and go home healthily. He has done his job on the spots and the only thing remaining is to stay healthy.

I am sad as he had great practices. I am worried about his mental state and wonder if something went wrong. Nevertheless, getting bronze at worlds is still amazing. I hope that he can be proud of what he has overcome this year and whatever might have happened before the FP.

There were moments in the past where I fxcked up so badly that I wished I could hide from other people forever. However, after some cooling off time, I can look back at those moments with a smile. I think it is the same as these great skaters, though I can't possibly imagine Yuzu's pressure. It hurts during that competition but some bad days don't define their glorious career. 10 years from now, Yuzu will still be remembered as 2 (or more:ninja:) times OGM and super slam winner, not 2021 worlds bronze medalist. I believe Yuzu will get over it, with support from his family and friends.