General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, shanshani said:

I was bored so I looked up and recorded the ages of everyone who qualified for the men's free at WC this year and discovered that the average age was 23, the median was also 23, but the mode was 26! See, Yuzu isn't that old after all--he could go another quad. (Plus Alexei Bychenko qualified, and he's 33!)

On the other hand, I also have to note that Yuma Kagiyama was 7 when Yuzu made his senior debut :xD:

Wow, uncle Alexei is older than I thought. Goes to show the benefits of skating for a small but proud federation. 

10 hours ago, shanshani said:

I was bored so I looked up and recorded the ages of everyone who qualified for the men's free at WC this year and discovered that the average age was 23, the median was also 23, but the mode was 26! See, Yuzu isn't that old after all--he could go another quad. (Plus Alexei Bychenko qualified, and he's 33!)

On the other hand, I also have to note that Yuma Kagiyama was 7 when Yuzu made his senior debut :xD:

would you kindly also include the mean age too? :nod2:

Yuzu has an unique physique and jump technique

...really think he was born to figureskate. 

Was it Carol Lane who said that if you were to design the perfect figure skater: he would look like Yuzu?:volcano::softYuzu:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I didn't even realize Jordan was recording all that. A bunch of us satellites were standing just behind and to one side of where he was there.

Was he standing right next to us or what?  I could have shot this from where I was (though I do see me for a mili-second, so I didn't shoot this - just saying.)

1 hour ago, Maleko said:

It sad me that Yuzu's role models don't share the same sportsmanship, dignity, respect, humility, humanity that himself represents, well we know now why he's is the GOAT anyway.

I vote for Charlie White as a new US commentator!

13 hours ago, Dreamer said:

would you kindly also include the mean age too? :nod2:

Yuzu has an unique physique and jump technique

...really think he was born to figureskate. 

Was it Carol Lane who said that if you were to design the perfect figure skater: he would look like Yuzu?:volcano::softYuzu:

I wrote that the average age was 23 in the original post--you must have missed it :P