General Yuzuru Chat

On 3/22/2021 at 4:12 AM, Umebachi said:

[NEWS]

Asahi Shimbun has translated the message from Yuzu on the 10th Anniversary of 3.11 in a YT video.   It's a difficult message to translate into English. 

Both with eloquent, genuine words and with beautiful, expressive skating he touches hearts - a poet on and off the ice :heart: 

I realised when watching this that I am never going to forget Yuzuru Hanyu, never; he is here in my heart to stay. What life has already brought me, and whatever else life brings me, joys and sorrows, this period of time following and supporting him will be one of the best things in my life. Yuzuru is my very favourite art.

(maybe most of you already realised this??!!!)

Hi everyone !

I am so happy now ! I received an email from the Childen's Hospital in which they thank me for the donations. I shared the photo and a very sweet message on campaign's Twitter account. They were delievered some Poohs, a kitten and a painting book today. 

Those of you who contributed already, A BIG THANK YOU ! Yuzuru's legend is known to more people now. Those who hear about the campaign now, you are not late. The campaign has not and will not end: https://yuzuru4children.blogspot.com/2021/03/let-pooh-sans-and-toys-rain-on.html?showComment=1616066112866#c2016532907617530762

I hope we will celebrate Yuzuru's 3rd time victory in perfect health 

Love to you all !

Senem

16 hours ago, Anni said:

[NEWS]

:67638860:

I can't express enough how emotional this makes me feel!  I had watched the original NHK Taiga (not Daiga) drama back in 1969 - don't remember all the details but Taiga dramas were part of our Sunday evening family experience, and the image of Lord Kenshin wearing blue with the white cowl of a buddhis monk was seared into my childhood brain.   Ishizaka Koji is a very well-known and well-liked actor, a familiar figure in the Japanese media.   I never dreamed in my wildest dreams that I would be able to share that special experience with so many people from around the globe. 

Thank you, Yuzu, for reviving these beautiful and iconic moments of Japanese history and drama to the world, including the Japanese audience  since many people don't know about TTCT!  Shame on NHK for not preserving the recordings in an archive!   

On 3/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, senemgencer said:

Hi everyone !

I am so happy now ! I received an email from the Childen's Hospital in which they thank me for the donations. I shared the photo and a very sweet message on campaign's Twitter account. They were delievered some Poohs, a kitten and a painting book today. 

Those of you who contributed already, A BIG THANK YOU ! Yuzuru's legend is known to more people now. Those who hear about the campaign now, you are not late. The campaign has not and will not end: https://yuzuru4children.blogspot.com/2021/03/let-pooh-sans-and-toys-rain-on.html?showComment=1616066112866#c2016532907617530762

I hope we will celebrate Yuzuru's 3rd time victory in perfect health 

Love to you all !

Senem

That's really great news :agree: May it bring happiness to the children. 🍀

Thank you also to you for starting this campaign.:grouphug:

By the way
According to Amazon notification my Pooh has safely arrived in Stockholm. :dancingpooh:

I am ready to stay up late - Yuzu is on at 1.30am. So, to keep myself busy I have asked myself this question: ’what careers would be good for Yuzu to do when he retires?’

My First answer was coach like Brian but blah,blah blah... somehow I don’t see Yuzu as being ‘just’ a coach. I reckon he would do something as extraordinary as he is hence the following suggestions:

• Public relations Mentor. Teach up and coming skaters and other sporting stars how to handle the media. Work with the media to teach them the right questions to ask, when to ask them and how to ask them. Maybe even become like a public relations consultant on behalf of the athletes. How to be a ninja. How to troll the media. How to strike a hero pose to make the audience fall in love with you. How to give the same vague answer in a hundred different ways in the same interview but leave them feeling like you said 100 different life changing things. ;)
  • Program audio engineer. Skaters hire choreographers to design their programs but they may hire Yuzu to work with the choreographers to make the music fit - editing their audio to fit or find their elements and artistry. 
  • A kid’s coach. Traveling the country and teaching the basics to 4 year olds.
  • A stadium Audio engineer. Travels the world and adjusts a stadium’s sound system so it woofs here, tweets there and gives an immersive experience to the audience.
  • He might found an organization that is funded by public and private donations that could assist retired athletes to get back into society
  • a sports nutritionist. Using his human ....study at uni he might work with companies to create the right kind of food and training programs for elite athletes
  • a 3D technology expert. He could gather public and private funding to develop the AI Required to make his thesis into a reality and work with ISU to test and implement it, perhaps along with a new Type of capture technology. He may invent a new recording device.
  • A sport psychologist. Teach skaters how to cope with elite pressure and not let it affect their performance, how to maintain normalcy and links with family ties. 
  • A sound technician. He may go into music audio engineering for bands and performers.

wow, lots of choices. What else can you think of?

1 時間前, SeimeiOriginさんが言いました:

I am ready to stay up late - Yuzu is on at 1.30am. So, to keep myself busy I have asked myself this question: ’what careers would be good for Yuzu to do when he retires?’

My First answer was coach like Brian but blah,blah blah... somehow I don’t see Yuzu as being ‘just’ a coach. I reckon he would do something as extraordinary as he is hence the following suggestions:

• Public relations Mentor. Teach up and coming skaters and other sporting stars how to handle the media. Work with the media to teach them the right questions to ask, when to ask them and how to ask them. Maybe even become like a public relations consultant on behalf of the athletes. How to be a ninja. How to troll the media. How to strike a hero pose to make the audience fall in love with you. How to give the same vague answer in a hundred different ways in the same interview but leave them feeling like you said 100 different life changing things. ;)
  • Program audio engineer. Skaters hire choreographers to design their programs but they may hire Yuzu to work with the choreographers to make the music fit - editing their audio to fit or find their elements and artistry. 
  • A kid’s coach. Traveling the country and teaching the basics to 4 year olds.
  • A stadium Audio engineer. Travels the world and adjusts a stadium’s sound system so it woofs here, tweets there and gives an immersive experience to the audience.
  • He might found an organization that is funded by public and private donations that could assist retired athletes to get back into society
  • a sports nutritionist. Using his human ....study at uni he might work with companies to create the right kind of food and training programs for elite athletes
  • a 3D technology expert. He could gather public and private funding to develop the AI Required to make his thesis into a reality and work with ISU to test and implement it, perhaps along with a new Type of capture technology. He may invent a new recording device.
  • A sport psychologist. Teach skaters how to cope with elite pressure and not let it affect their performance, how to maintain normalcy and links with family ties. 
  • A sound technician. He may go into music audio engineering for bands and performers.

wow, lots of choices. What else can you think of?

Ice show producer :loveeyes:

CiONTU is gold in every aspect

By the way, in case you are a nessie hunter...

Spoiler

Actually i'm not really sure with what is it since i cant read japanese, but looking from the reactions, it seems he's prepared enough to bring that particular jump up until +- 1 week ago?