General Yuzuru Chat

I would bet money that Nate retires before Yuzu. 

actually it would be kind of funny if he does. no one else is really that close to the level of those two yet, so minus Nate, Yuzu might not actually have much competition. he will then be this veteran elder skater, who the new generation has to struggle to defeat. the final boss of men's figure skating :xD:

the ISU would have an aneurysm

12 minutes ago, LAY said:

Who knows Yuzu might retire as well😉No nate no motivation for competing😝

Well, if he hasn't landed Nessie until Beijing, the motivation would be probably there.

Also, becoming the first man to win 4 olys or the technical/artistic program and force I*U into maximum resignation is surely a reason to go on :xD:

Just the mere thought that they propped up Nate to have the next poster boy... and Nate actually retires before Yuzu... I would literally laugh my ass off.

Imagine Yuzu be like: Well, I skated Chopin for 6 years, because I wanted to save something for the next 16 years :space:

A skater tested positive for Covid. The name isnt released on who, but it ISNT Yuzuru. But oh Lord give us strength and keep everyone healthy.

Skater who tested positive naturally cant participate...but who have they been in contact with? This is so scary. We're barely a day into this. I dont like the tone this is setting 😨.

1 hour ago, Kat said:

A skater tested positive for Covid. The name isnt released on who, but it ISNT Yuzuru. But oh Lord give us strength and keep everyone healthy.

Skater who tested positive naturally cant participate...but who have they been in contact with? This is so scary. We're barely a day into this. I dont like the tone this is setting 😨.

Please post anything related to the World Championships in the competition thread:

6 hours ago, shanshani said:

actually it would be kind of funny if he does. no one else is really that close to the level of those two yet, so minus Nate, Yuzu might not actually have much competition. he will then be this veteran elder skater, who the new generation has to struggle to defeat. the final boss of men's figure skating :xD:

May it be so! Imagine the fun of watching that.

7 hours ago, Henni147 said:

White Legend from Sochi Olys is uploaded on OC now (finally!)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Oh yay! I have wanted a good copy of this for ages... it's on the video of all of his Olympic skates, but I'll save this as well.

I LOVE White Legend :softYuzu:

8 hours ago, shanshani said:

Lol! You may not be far off. Nathan a while back made a comment on his college career vs skating and finding time. He may end up retiring to explore other things, and that is totally fine by me. I would love to see Yuzuru remain. The ISU and those who look down on Yuzuru can choke in their own hate 😂