General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

First I thought this was the flight from Kansai Area, although Shoma might be from Nagoya.  But Yuma lives in Kanto.  Where is Yuzu ? :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

Shoma may have arrived at a separate time, and likely from Switzerland.  (He sent Emma "back" to Japan last week.)  And I hope Yuzu can avoid the press at the airport altogether.

2 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

Ich habe nochmal nachgeschaut. Fernsehübertragung is auf ONE Streaming über Sportschau.de soweit ich das verstanden hab. Bis auf die Sachen am Wochenende (zB Kür Herren)die tatsächlich live scheinen, scheint die übertragung um ein bis 2 Stunden zeitversetzt zu sein. Die angegebenen Längen passen aber soweit z.B. 4h fürs Kurzprogramm der Frauen. Mit den Zeitversetzungen werden sie wahrscheinlich die Zamboni Pausen usw. rausschneiden Unter dem Artikel sind unten zeiten und streaming zeit aufgelistet. Im programm von ONE sind die Sendezeiten eingetragen.

Ohne Zuschauer - Stockholm erwartet Eiskunstlauf-Elite - Eiskunstlauf - Wintersport - sportschau.de

ETA:Eiskunstlauf-Weltmeisterschaften Stockholm 2021 - ONE | programm.ARD.de

sry für die deutsche Passage ... nur mehr über Broadcast / Stream etc.

Thanks for the info and links. :happy:
by the way Yuzu appears in the Eurosport trailer. 

in German

Spoiler

Ich habe gerade die Zeiten von der Sportschau-Seite mit meiner TV-Zeitschrift überprüft, diese scheinen zu stimmen. Da Yuzu wohl erst später in der Gruppe skatet, verpassen wir ihn nicht.  Ich werde es aufnehmen, da ich im Büro bin und dort hoffentlich den Stream per Handy nutzen kann. Ich kann nur hoffen, dass ich nicht so viel Arbeit habe…. aber wenn ich weiß, dass Yuzu gerade skatet, kann ich mich sowieso nicht konzentrieren.:panic:

you know what

i hope after he arrives, he locks in room and hides under the bed until prac,

hides under bed after prac until sp,

hides under the bed until 2 days later for the fs

and after fs just leave w/o attending that damn gala

my head is empty now sorry for this sh*tpost cause irresponsible beings can make me go psycho

Just a rant...

After witnessing how some skaters behave during this pandemic, I can no longer support them emotionally even though I liked their skating. I won't hate/ shame them, I just stop caring anymore.

I am glad that my favourite skater of all time never disappoints.

:hachimaki_angryparty_:

3 hours ago, lynnidolz said:

Any source for this?

I"m going to remove it. I found the source finally. Got the link from my friend and had to school her on the difference between Shoma and Yuzuru 😂. She's nice, but not into skating, so she saw a bit about Japanese skaters arriving in Sweden and thought it was him with them. 😂😂

[NEWS]

From S-Park.

The first part is older news about falling to the bottom and finding the way back to light by skating to HYK, which reignited his love of skating. 

New part: Yuzu says Uchimura Kohei inspired him recently. At age 31 when his physical capacity is obviously declining, Uchimura decided to focus on the single event of high bar for the Olympics.  In his most recent competition late 2020, he succeeded in performing the H-Level hand release - the most difficult move on this device. After watching this, Yuzu realized he is still quite young and he still has a lot to offer.  He has 4A on his mind.  He is beginning to sound like he will continue competing after Beijing (my speculation). Fly Yuzu!

Edit: many Japanese tweets are upset that Fuji TV had kept the second part secret for all this time. Typical of Fuji TV - they parse the single interview over weeks and months to draw out viewership. It breaks the flow of thought and expression which are important for understanding the context.  So this is from the period just after JNats, not a new interview for the Worlds. Fuji suffering from advanced Dry Cactus 🌵syndrome . 

4 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

[NEWS]

From S-Park.

The first part is older news about falling to the bottom and finding the way back to light by skating to HYK, which reignited his love of skating. 

New part: Yuzu says Uchimura Kohei inspired him recently. At age 31 when his physical capacity is obviously declining, Uchimura decided to focus on the single event of high bar for the Olympics.  In his most recent competition late 2020, he succeeded in performing the H-Level hand release - the most difficult move on this device. After watching this, Yuzu realized he is still quite young and he still has a lot to offer.  He has 4A on his mind.  He is beginning to sound like he will continue competing after Beijing (my speculation). Fly Yuzu!

Thank you for the translation! So grateful to all the satellites who make Yuzu`s words accessible to us ignorants!