General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Melodie said:

New Madame Tussauds!Yuzu will be in his Origin 2.0 costume :) 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Yay! That's so exciting! Origin 2.0 is definitely an incredible work of art so I'm pleased it'll be immortalized at Mme. Tussaud's. 

12 hours ago, Melodie said:

New Madame Tussauds!Yuzu will be in his Origin 2.0 costume :) 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

A really good choice.  I have also voted for this 💜💜

On 3/11/2021 at 6:30 PM, Umebachi said:

News Every - that last clip is from February 2020 - over a year old.  

Thank you @Umebachi for the Info:happy:

Spoiler

I am new in the fandom and have not seen this video before. I miss Yuzu and his skating. My anticipation of new crumbs was probably too big. :dry:

On 2021/3/11 at 午前12時10分, Umebachiさんが言いました:

[NEWS]

NHK's weekly program titled "Nehorin Pahorin" this week featured people who were saved by Yuzuru Hanyu.  This program is well known for featuring cute puppet hosts who interview people appearing in the form of adorable piglets, who don't want to appear in person due to trauma experiences or prejudices.  Belying the cute apperance, the interviews delve into very difficult and sensitive topics and their gentle and caring approach help people share their experiences.  They include people who experienced hate because they came out as LGBT, or victims of domestic violence, bullying, sexual harrasment, and so forth.   Last year Nehorin Pahorin had a program featuring women who had gone through traumatic experiences but were saved by discovering Yuzu and his performances. 

This week, they brought back one of the interviewees from the past to reflect on how Yuzu has inspired her life.  In this clip, we see "May" who is in tears with joy remembering Yuzu's return to JNats in December 2020.   She says, "That was the best! From tomorrow, I will be able to make an effort again!  (To Yuzu) Thank you!"   

We should try to sub this program!** 

Edit:  **Correction - today's program had only one interviewee who spoke about Yuzu.  The other two are very moving and memorable, but not about Yuzu.  (In case you are interested, one is about a woman who struggled to recover from substance abuse and cancer and the program has been following her for years; the other is a man who had physically abused his daughter due to anger control problems, and how he and his family have gone through a long process of behavioral change with the help of support groups and their own efforts.  In both cases, the interviewees have established a long-term trust with the Nehorin and Pahorin, and have come back repeatedly to discuss their hardships and progress over many years.)  I will need to look for the program from last year, when Nehorin and Pahorin talked about Yuzu exclusively.  That program would be worth subbing!  Perhaps the other Japanese satellites will have an easier access to the program?    

Yes. This program is very impressive.

I posted about it last year but could not translate the whole content.  The ladies are really amazing with a good sense of humor :laughing: 

https://planethanyu.com/topic/1145-general-yuzuru-chat/page/5875/?tab=comments#comment-438301

May-san commented this time that she was trying to find other skaters to support while she couldn't follow Yuzuru, but it was just like "generic" :rofl2:

(We just say "generic" in Japan for the medicines/drugs that are marketed generically.)

52 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

That's actualy kinda surprising to me, I thought Seimei was gonna win! But I'm curious to see how Origin 2.0-san will turn out. :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:Do you think Yuzu will visit Madame Tussaud as a refrence for a new pose?

I'm kinda grieving for my queen Swanyu, qwq.

According Madame Tussauds will be no changes to the figure itself. Only the costume will be restyled.

(Google translation)

Here is the answer from 2020

1 hour ago, Anni said:

According Madame Tussauds will be no changes to the figure itself. Only the costume will be restyled.

(Google translation)

Here is the answer from 2020

That’s going to look weird! Everything about it will be wrong – hair, pose, and his face and body have changed.

Ok, so it looks like World's is going to happen... unless something changes in the next short while.

Yuzu didn't ask his coaches to go to Japan for Nats... what about World's? Tracy will probably go because of Jason, so there will be support from TCC, but do we think he will ask either Brian or Ghislain to make the trip? I can't imagine him wanting to do so and putting either of them at risk, but you never know.

29 minutes ago, Anni said:

[NEWS]

Yuzu's ISU bio has been updatet

Yuzu voiceover, perched on a roof dressed like Batman: for too long i've said too much. i was young and foolhardy then. too trusting. let too many people in. no more. no one can ever know the truth. for their protection.....i must forever stay.....a mystery. *updates his ISU bio hobbies section to say None instead of Music*

10 minutes ago, holina said:

No hobbies listed?:yuzususpect:

Is Jun going to Worlds?  Or maybe Ekatarina too? (Thinking if Brian and Ghislain will go)

Jun is qualified and the KSU did send his name as attending, or entered, I guess.  There's still a question if the KSU will allow him to travel.  Ekatarina was going to make her senior debut at last year's Worlds and is qualified, and she's training, so maybe?

7 時間前, Geo1さんが言いました:

That’s going to look weird! Everything about it will be wrong – hair, pose, and his face and body have changed.

We have seen a 24-year old Yuzu wearing PW. It's time to see a 19-year old Yuzu wearing Origin 2.

:wink_star:

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu voiceover, perched on a roof dressed like Batman: for too long i've said too much. i was young and foolhardy then. too trusting. let too many people in. no more. no one can ever know the truth. for their protection.....i must forever stay.....a mystery. *updates his ISU bio hobbies section to say None instead of Music*

Maybe he only wants to list the hobbies he's had in the last couple months and found he was only into figure skating :)