General Yuzuru Chat

On 20/2/2021 at 20:22, Paskud said:

No, no, let them talk. It's starting to be funny.

@leona, btw, I don't know if you realised, but his career is already almost over. You can count on fingers all competitions that left for him.

Hanyu worst is silver in worldwide podiums but you already purchased the tomb for him and his career. Such supportive fans are you. 

Anyway...I came to say that I strongly disagree the way was managed but I signed the petition. I'm repenting after read your comments but I cannot undo that.

I share with you the concern that RC competiton was the opportunitty to show to the world that ISU really cares about the lives  of the athletes. That they are taking this matter seriously. They know that there it's a petition but they really don't care about even the correct use of a mask. They are the athletes that are going to go to Worlds. Russia has an history of fake doping, they can fake a health paper too that says that they don't have COVID.

I strongly disagree with the way the people managed this campaign. STRONGLY. But I agree with the content and sentiment and what is asked there.
My only demand is not even a quarantine but a proper use of a mask. That ISU shows, at minimum, that they truly care about what it's in game here: human lives.
I don't think that you need to sign this petition, you can just be open about your concerns to ISU in a assertive but calm way in social media: "I'm concerned about the lack of measures about COVID in the event that you are managing, I hope to see more decisive and strong actions that shows that your administration truly cares about the human lives, including athletes, coachs, your personnal, press and their families to keep supporting you and this sport that I love". Easy.

Again. I consider myself a Fanyu and my kind of fanyus involves protect and support Hanyu no matter what and thinking in the consecuences of our acts can have in Hanyu, in psychological and social way...I don't want to be a burden for him. He has enough with all the shit of his daily.  
I'm sad that PH is not for me but surely we all see each other in our love for Hanyu. See you all.

2 hours ago, leona said:

Hanyu worst is silver in worldwide podiums but you already purchased the tomb for him and his career. Such supportive fans are you. 

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You're precious.🤭

Just admit that you don't read his interviews, @leona. It's clear you don't.🤭🤭🤭

Oh, but I agree with you on one thing. I also don't want to be a burden for him. That's why I don't expect him to compete more than he wants.;)

19 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

It's 4:50am and I can't stop watching every single version of Notte Stellata there is. Someone send help. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Even though I usually prefer to watch the Olympic or the WTT 2017 version I think that the World's 2017 version is quite special. After all the difficulties Yuzu had gone through his entire carrier he had won a World championship by giving what we still call the best figure skate of all time to this day. To me, Notte Stellata felt so special after this, it felt like a gentle reminder of hope and how he got to that point because he didn't give up on it. The light patern also touched me. The little white dots look like the stars Yuzu saw on that night, another symbol of hope for Yuzu.

And the floofy hair when he finished, nothing hope related but I couldn't help but mention the floof. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2017 World’s NS is a tribute to Brian’s late father! (Right?)

I love that one the best too, the feelings crammed up together in that performance,,

what a thoughtful being he is.

2 hours ago, hananistellata said:

It's 4:50am and I can't stop watching every single version of Notte Stellata there is. Someone send help. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Even though I usually prefer to watch the Olympic or the WTT 2017 version I think that the World's 2017 version is quite special. After all the difficulties Yuzu had gone through his entire carrier he had won a World championship by giving what we still call the best figure skate of all time to this day. To me, Notte Stellata felt so special after this, it felt like a gentle reminder of hope and how he got to that point because he didn't give up on it. The light patern also touched me. The little white dots look like the stars Yuzu saw on that night, another symbol of hope for Yuzu.

And the floofy hair when he finished, nothing hope related but I couldn't help but mention the floof. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I think that most satellites on the Planet know the following story, but for those who don’t, Yuzu dedicated the 2017 Worlds Gala exhibition program, “Notte Stellata”, to Brian Orser’s father who had passed away on March 3, 2017. Brian, who usually leaves the world championships early before the Gala, stayed to watch Yuzu and Javi perform their exhibition numbers at rink side. Following his exhibition performance of “Notte Stellata” Yuzu came up to Brian and said, “That was for your father,” or “I was thinking of your father.” Brian was deeply moved by Yuzu’s compassion and this brought them closer together. The following is the translation of Brian Orser’s own words in his book “Team Brian” found in EleC’s World:

https://elechicca.tumblr.com/post/179636880375/team-brian-translations-yuzurus-tribute-to

Edit: @YuzuNekozuu beat me to it!

3 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oh wow, I also completely forgot about this. If Worlds happens do guys think we are gonna see a 4A? :ohmygod:

https://twitter.com/yuzuspiration/status/1365979808031727616?s=20

I don’t think so and I hope not. Yuzu wants to win this championship so he’s not going to jeopardize it with a quad Axel unless he is confident of a successful execution. He has been training on his own without one-to-one coaching by Ghislain so I do not think he is ready. If he thinks he’s ready and is planning to attempt one, more power to him.