General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, slzlapelsk said:

Thank you so much for explaining to me. I'm new to Fanyu twt and even here on PH after months of only watching Yuzu on YT. I didn't know something like that was happening and I didn't know anyone I could ask about it. 

Welcome to the Planet! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want.

On 2/24/2021 at 2:08 PM, YuzuNekozuu said:

I thought I'm the only one who thinks the same...

sorry zu :cri:

I have never really liked either of the 2 FS's that David Wilson choreographed for Yuzu.

IMO, it really doesn't showcase his gracefulness, I always feel that some of the moves are more flailing than graceful.

And Yuzu is beyond graceful, his 'Believe' and 'Notte Stellata' are two of my favorites for how unutterly beautiful and graceful he is on ice.

18 hours ago, hananistellata said:

For some unknown reason all I've been thinking about this evening is what Yuzu would be like as wrestler. I'm not even intrested in wrestling.

I think Yuzu starred in a video on Olympic Channel, it was to introduce Rio 2016 or something like that and he was wearing boxing gloves:hihi:

his noodly arms in those gloves tho, I don’t think any boxer has the heart to punch him......

19 時間前, hananistellataさんが言いました:

For some unknown reason all I've been thinking about this evening is what Yuzu would be like as wrestler. I'm not even intrested in wrestling.

Takahito Mura once commented that Yuzuru had a kind of mental that really suit 格闘技 Kakutogi (combat sports/martial arts) :D

3 時間前, YuzuNekozuuさんが言いました:

I think Yuzu starred in a video on Olympic Channel, it was to introduce Rio 2016 or something like that and he was wearing boxing gloves:hihi:

his noodly arms in those gloves tho, I don’t think any boxer has the heart to punch him......

Yuzu can kick them 

:hachimaki:

On 2/26/2021 at 7:10 PM, hananistellata said:

Maybe you had a premonitory feeling and if Yuzu spent his quarantine at the gym, when we'll get to see him again, he could look like one! lol just jk