General Yuzuru Chat

Ok - this is not really "general" but for all of us worried about Yuzu's health should he travel to Sweden with those infected Russians, here are a few tweets with info ALL of us who are on twitter.  It late be too late to impact anything but maybe an adequate quarantine will be set up.  If anyone wants to pursue this (like me),I suppose I'd concentrate on Kose and Citizen, since they also sponsor Yuzu.

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/ALmtLYwAzgRAYC_PowqqeB8SSWc?.intl=uk&.lang=en-GB

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
55 minutes ago, barbara said:

It costs almost as much to ship FYI

I got a friend to purchase 2 pieces for me from China's citizen watch shop.She couldnt send them out to me (to Brunei) through DHL or Fedex because the price for each swanyu's watch is more than RMB 5000.Anything below RMB 5000 can be shipped out internationally. My watches still stuck in China since Oct 2020😏I think i can only receive them when borders are opened....perhaps in 2022😢

13 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Do you guys remember the Swanyu watch that Citizen sold a couple of months back? Aaahhhhh, I still wish I could get that watch. 

It was sold out within 9 seconds:dontdothistome: omg crazy

Basically if you suddenly got too nervous and dropped your phone during the process, the watch is gone..

1 hour ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

It was sold out within 9 seconds:dontdothistome: omg crazy

Basically if you suddenly got too nervous and dropped your phone during the process, the watch is gone..

No problem for me as my china friend preordered at china's citizen shop.Need to pay deposit for my 2 watches though.

Just now, LAY said:

No problem for me as my china friend preordered at china's citizen shop.Need to pay deposit for my 2 watches though.

Its definitely cheaper to purchase online compared to buying from citizen watch shop! But no guarantee that u could successfully bought them depending on availability.

4 minutes ago, LAY said:

That's really great!!! the watch is really pretty. I heard that it has a pleasant odour too(?) If I'm not wrong.

I've seen it somewhere that there's somebody who bought 11 watches omg. 

2 minutes ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

That's really great!!! the watch is really pretty. I heard that it has a pleasant odour too(?) If I'm not wrong.

I've seen it somewhere that there's somebody who bought 11 watches omg. 

Thats true! One fanyu bought 11 pieces...i saw the photo (Really jealous of her)! I dont blame her though as i bought 2 pieces myself..in case, one doesnt function properly and i still have a back up. I was lucky to have a friend's china friend willing to help me in purchasing the watches.Three ppl turned me down and i was pretty upset that time as my wish to own this beautiful and memorable watch is gone.I will know whether it has an odour when i receive them eventually! The music box is definitely pretty.

1 hour ago, leona said:

positive and kind campaign it's more possible to succed

There is no time for this, lol.

And wouldn't work anyway.

There is one thing ISU really doesn't like and it's too much attention and media scrutiny to their wrongdoing.

And while on english side of FS world fanyus have already the worst opinion for years, Yuzuru's sponsors are mostly Japanese. And Yuzuru's name in Japan is too big (and fanyus bring too much money) for a few people on english side of social media to so easily change it. After all for them we either don't exist or are irrelevant.