General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, yuzuonice said:

Hello everyone, and happy Super Slam anniversary!! <3 

To celebrate this special week, I made a mini Yuzu game! 
You've probably seen similar games going around~ The original is called watermelon game, and is inspired by the 2048 game

You don't want to know how much I've been playing this....:smiley-scared003::knc_yuzu2:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You don't want to know how much I've been playing this....:smiley-scared003::knc_yuzu2:

This is somewhat addictive. I just tried it and got 787 points......no idea if that is good or bad, will try again.

It's a bit embarrassing, but I must confess that I don't really understand the game:embSwan:.....but, it's fun:grin:

I just realised that there is an exhibition gala planned at Worlds in Stockholm... Personally, I have zero understanding for holding an opening ceremony, gala and closing banquet in the middle of a pandemic. The competition itself is risky enough.

However, if Worlds really happened and Yuzu decided to compete there, I somehow have the feeling that he would skate to Requiem in the gala.

It's been 10 years since 3-11 and... I don't know how to describe it... "Requiem of Heaven and Earth" feels like an echo of his new free "Heaven and Earth".

Also, with no audience there would be a rare opportunity... an atmosphere of silence to remember the victims of 3-11.

What do you think?