General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Veveco said:

Happy Super Slam anniversary :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

If you want to have fun commemorating 4CC with us, check #FanyuGoldenWeek on Twitter, it has spread among fanyus worldwide (even Sponichi used it!). The party is going! :dancingpooh:Lots of clips, pictures and fanart circulating (posting my own here)

Lovely artwork. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

16 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello everyone, and happy Super Slam anniversary!! <3 

To celebrate this special week, I made a mini Yuzu game! 
You've probably seen similar games going around~ The original is called watermelon game, and is inspired by the 2048 game

Ooooh, I love this game!! Thank you!

Happy Super Grand Slam Anniversary!

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello everyone, and happy Super Slam anniversary!! <3 

To celebrate this special week, I made a mini Yuzu game! 
You've probably seen similar games going around~ The original is called watermelon game, and is inspired by the 2048 game

Inspired.  My life is now complete. :thankssign:

Happy Super Slam Anniversary everyone! 

The anniversary has got me thinking...4CC 2020 could have been a massive super spreader event but it wasn't because South Korea did such a good job with it. And because so many Chinese fans generously stayed home instead of risking spreading the virus. Now we have a Worlds coming up that, even though it won't have any spectators, looks, to say the least, like it's going to be a nasty uber-spreader event. While it's tempting to rail against this foolishness and wring my hands on Twitter, I'm just going to helpfully point out the South Korean example here. Worlds doesn't have to be unsafe. Hopefully ISU and the Worlds organizing committee will take some responsibility and make appropriate measures to either a) hold a safe event, or b) figure out another way to have Olympic qualifiers. 

I know I'm wasting my breath but I'm putting it out there for the universe to take up anyway. You never know, maybe Lakernik & Co will suddenly receive a brain transplant and get wise. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Happy Super Slam Anniversary everyone! 

The anniversary has got me thinking...4CC 2020 could have been a massive super spreader event but it wasn't because South Korea did such a good job with it. And because so many Chinese fans generously stayed home instead of risking spreading the virus. Now we have a Worlds coming up that, even though it won't have any spectators, looks, to say the least, like it's going to be a nasty uber-spreader event. While it's tempting to rail against this foolishness and wring my hands on Twitter, I'm just going to helpfully point out the South Korean example here. Worlds doesn't have to be unsafe. Hopefully ISU and the Worlds organizing committee will take some responsibility and make appropriate measures to either a) hold a safe event, or b) figure out another way to have Olympic qualifiers. 

I know I'm wasting my breath but I'm putting it out there for the universe to take up anyway. You never know, maybe Lakernik & Co will suddenly receive a brain transplant and get wise. 

So. Korea has handled the virus so amazingly - but I really think credit for 4CC NOT being a super spreader event goes to the Chinese fans who decided to stay home and not risk carrying the virus with them to Korea.  And fans that were there masked up.  I've been seeing photos on Instagram of the stupid FS event the RusFeds had this past weekend, supposedly to take the place of Europeans, and there wasn't a mask in sight.  Worlds can't help but be a health threat to all other athletes if the Russian team goes, and we know they will. With such a callous disregard for their own athletes, there is no way they can attend an international anything without bringing the virus with them.