General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Japanese sizes are smaller than their Western equivalents. Depending on the style, M may be the smallest size available and they have sizes like XXXL for bigger Japanese men. I also think that Yuzu likes his casual clothing loose fitting.  Besides, Yuzu may be slim, but he is 172 cm or approximately 5'8" tall after all.

I would never call him tiny.  Slim, but not tiny.

9 hours ago, Melodie said:

His 3F has room to spare. Plus, I remember the rumor of him attempting the 4F at FaOI. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for the quad every once in a while. But yes, it is such a shame he hasn’t brought it to competition. But who knows? He is Yuzu :grin:

Plot twist: Yuzu lands Nessie at the Olympics and then decides he's not gonna quit skating until he masters 4F too....

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Plot twist: Yuzu lands Nessie at the Olympics and then decides he's not gonna quit skating until he masters 4F too....

Official press conference after the men's free in Beijing :space:

Spoiler

Journalist: Now that you finished your remarkably long competitive career, what will be your next goal?

Yuzu: Oh, actually I have no intention to retire yet. I realised that I'm a competitor through and through, still burning for new challenges. *diabolic smirk*

First of all, I can't wait to test the technical and artistic program. With the new competition format we're stepping on unknown territory, many new rules and different judging, too... We don't know yet, how this system change will turn out. It's my dream to develop AI for skating and help to make the sport more transparent and objective in the future. Competing myself in the new system is the best opportunity for... eh... field studies. *double smirk*

Also, when there's finally a base value for quints, it would be great to land the first one in international competition. Now that I've overcome that impossibly high wall of the 4A, the 5T feels so close... *triple smirk*

But of course... there's also the dream of going for the quad... four individual golds at the Olympics. It's never been done in any figure skating discipline. That would be very special. I may not be able to do it. Four years are a long time and many things can happen, but I think, I would regret it, if I didn't try. So, my goal is Milano and yeah, I want to win. *not innocent quad smirk*

*Journalists hyperventilating in the front rows of the conference room.

10 時間前, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

I remember after ACI19 or SC19, Yuzu was asked if he would quit after 4A. He did reply that he didn't know and he might go for the 4F...

:peek:

5 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Also what about our hearts and hairs?? Heart & hair transplant business will be booming...the power of hanyuconomy :68468287:

Thinning wallets too:xD: I should be buying some wooden stamps but I ended checking out with a Yuzu magazine.

it happened just now

On 2021/2/5 at 午前1時28分, Yuzurellaさんが言いました:

In the last couple of weeks, I've been watching basically every single one of Yuzu's programs and performances for the 689th or something time. I've now also started to run through all his ice shows again.

Is that a symptom of the so-called "dry cactus syndrome" also known as the "missing Yuzu syndrome"? :devilYuzu:

If you were fed a little (by the Nationals or the same) while you were starved, you would notice how you had been starved.

Now, you could never be satisfied.  God bless you :grouphug: