General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/2/2021 at 12:29 PM, Melodie said:

But also RIP his Flip and StSq :Poohgaveup:  

Oha... his Flip edge was more outside here than most skaters' Lutz edge :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

It's incredible that he actually managed to fix this over the years.

Such a shame that he's still worried about edge calls and doesn't go for the 4F. His triple Flip is so nice...

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Oha... his Flip edge was more outside here than most skaters' Lutz edge :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

Such a shame that he's still worried about edge calls and doesn't go for the 4F. His triple Flip is so nice...

And get his StSq to levels 3 and 4 too! It's like raising a pokemon :grin:

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but I saw this fan's post on YHIFG's FB page sharing that Ice Rink Sendai is facing financial difficulties due to the pandemic. :sad4:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/2841651286082659/

The post author has linked a picture of the source article mentioning the financial difficulties in the comments section of her post.

If anyone wishes to help and has a LINE account, please consider helping Ice Rink Sendai by purchasing the Irene sticker set on LINE! 

Purchase link: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1220461/en?ref=gnsh_stickerDetail&fbclid=IwAR0pegg3HZ6C-5u40-WcaOWYSXiJ-w-E3V87MeMmkNP7GEldavpCgIsqyW4

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
22 hours ago, Henni147 said:

His 3F has room to spare. Plus, I remember the rumor of him attempting the 4F at FaOI. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for the quad every once in a while. But yes, it is such a shame he hasn’t brought it to competition. But who knows? He is Yuzu :grin:

In the last couple of weeks, I've been watching basically every single one of Yuzu's programs and performances for the 689th or something time. I've now also started to run through all his ice shows again.

Is that a symptom of the so-called "dry cactus syndrome" also known as the "missing Yuzu syndrome"? :devilYuzu:

17 hours ago, Glory said:

How could he be a medium? He's so tiny! 😁

Japanese sizes are smaller than their Western equivalents. Depending on the style, M may be the smallest size available and they have sizes like XXXL for bigger Japanese men. I also think that Yuzu likes his casual clothing loose fitting.  Besides, Yuzu may be slim, but he is 172 cm or approximately 5'8" tall after all.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

In the last couple of weeks, I've been watching basically every single one of Yuzu's programs and performances for the 689th or something time. I've now also started to run through all his ice shows again.

Is that a symptom of the so-called "dry cactus syndrome" also known as the "missing Yuzu syndrome"? :devilYuzu:

Only 689 times? Is your dedication flagging?