General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, cereus said:

Sounds like fun! Details from @amyuzu1012

It's fun :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Amy prepared prompts for every day and everyone is free to interpret them however they want - with pictures, drawing, music, video, baking, sewing, dancing, crochet... whatever you feel like :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Let's flood the feed with Yuzu appreciation content :fire:

I hope satellites will join too, even if not on Twitter! 

Since Winnie the Pooh plays such a big role in the life of Yuzuru Hanyu and Pooh bear would not exist if Christopher Robin had not seen Winnie the Canadian black bear at the London Zoo in 1926 and Winnie would not have been at the London Zoo at all if she had not been rescued by Canadian soldier-veterinarian then Lieutenant Harry Colbourne in White River, Ontario, in 1914, unofficially adopted by the Fort Garry Horse and taken to England, it may interest you to know that there is a 1 1/2 hour Canadian made for TV movie (2004) called "A Bear Named Winnie" starring a young Michael Fassbender as the indomitable Harry Colbourne which chronicles just how this little bear from Canada became the inspiration for Yuzu's war buddy and constant companion.

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

Flash back to young Yuzu. Such gorgeous 3A and 3Lz combo and solid spins at such a young age :img_20:

But also RIP his Flip and StSq :Poohgaveup:  

I haven't watched that before, and seeing it now gave me goosebumps. You can feel the electricity he gives off even through the screen.

7 hours ago, Melodie said:

Flash back to young Yuzu. Such gorgeous 3A and 3Lz combo and solid spins at such a young age :img_20:

But also RIP his Flip and StSq :Poohgaveup:  

Gorgeous - and these trashbag pants fit him far better than the current pair for LMEY.  Whoever made these should get the order for a new pair.

Hace 3 horas, barbara said:

Gorgeous - and these trashbag pants fit him far better than the current pair for LMEY.  Whoever made these should get the order for a new pair.

I hope Yuzu considers change the fabric of his clothes, I get that for movility reasons they need to be loose but I feel that a lot of his body movements get's lost/hidden, since both pieces are bigger than usual. I think that after watch the excerpt he did with HyK clothes; but of course my opinion it's just that since he is the only one who knows...

In other theme, I need to share this:

Spoiler

Totally agree. 

Beauty is in the eyes of the fanboys :grin:

Edit: This is the translation from Shu-pa! san

She has to delete her follow-up translation tweet because she got dinged :( but it is about Kao's thought about Yuzu's jumps, which are textbook and have great height, distance and flow. Kao also likes Yuzu's 4S and 4Lz the most. The 4Lz in particular has perfect outside edge all the way until takeoff.

But also, Kao saying out loud "he is good-looking too" is such a mood :rofl3:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].