General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

Oh, that's hilarious! I could absolutely see Nam doing Dynamite and hamming it up. I think Dope would suit him very well, too. 

I loved the entire interview, and I, too, would love to see BTS in an exhibition.    (Jun, really, should have first dibs, though....)

It's time for more congratulations on YouTube:

Oly Seimei has surpassed 13 Mio views!

Also, welcome to the +1M club: Masquerade at FaOI Sendai!

EDIT: I took the opportunity to create two playlists on YouTube:

1. Performances With +1Mio Views If there is more than one video of the same performance, I only included the version with higher views.
    Crazy fact: despite the deletion waves this list contains 20 videos already!
  2. Performances On Their Way To 1Mio Views List of all performance videos with either +900K views or +500K that have not made it to the 1M list yet. There are probably more videos that belong to these lists, but they give a rough overview of the development.

PS: What really hit me is that there are so many +1M videos about Yuzu's COC freeskate and the crash with Yan Han. It's horrifying that such an event creates more attention than a record breaking performance like NHK or GPF 2015...

19 hours ago, Henni147 said:

EDIT: Mom feels that Heaven & Earth is less energy consuming than Origin, because:

"If you imagine the music like an ocean wave, in Origin Yuzu was fighting against a giant wave, in H&E he is riding on the wave."

I like this comparison very much.

So do I! Your mother really seem extraordinary. I've never seen Yuzuru Hanyu as a surfer in a fanart though? :5918bda9c2674_0005(1):

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

#YuzuSkatingParty starting in 15 minutes! <3 :dancingpooh:

Thank you very much, I hope it is still there tomorrow!

On 12/18/2020 at 5:40 AM, Paskud said:

Why giving attention to STALKERS when you can watch more Zuzu videos?

I think it wasn't posted here. Checked November and looks lile it wasn't... SOOOoooo - It's a program broadcasted over a month ago with some Yuzuru's performances at (Junior) JNats. Including 2006 SP and 2009 SP.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1bA411j7rA

Spoiler

This channel is uploading videos from FOD. In HD. Save while still exist.

Warning! A lot of cuteness on channel, because novice Yuna, Marin, Mai and Satton.

:offtopic2:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

Yuzuru's bio had an update. 

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00010967.htm

It doesn't list training details and his coaches anymore, past or present, but his club is still TCC.

His profession is still university student. Programs are also old.:68468287:

The site admins must not update each person's bio live as they receive new information, because that would be time-consuming. I wonder if they did a mass upload of new details for certain sections, but he didn't give them any new information, so those sections on his bio accidentally wound up blank. :xD:

*Javi voice* Yuzuru is a mystery

[NEWS]

OA sport

Figure skating, Massimiliano Ambesi: "Yuzuru Hanyu is the light, the truth, the genius"

Fabrizio Testa – January 15, 2021 (Google Translate)

"He is the best, if I ask what Hanyu is I can answer the light, the truth, the genius. One of the greatest sports men in history. There have been no skaters like this before him and there won't be after. I think that the ISU must have the intelligence to say that there will be no 2023: there will be the first year after Hanyu if he decides to quit in 2022, because in this way we will have to reason to do justice to him and how he has changed the skating. Because we are talking about a phenomenon; I hope that Japan will think of him as the last or penultimate torchbearer for the Summer Olympics, otherwise it would be a scandal. We are talking about an almost supernormal entity, it comes from another planet for real. Hanyu is to skating as Maradona and Pele, together, are to football."

https://www.oasport.it/2021/01/pattinaggio-artistico-massimiliano-ambesi-yuzuru-hanyu-e-la-luce-la-verita-il-genio/?refresh_ce

42 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I hope that Japan will think of him as the last or penultimate torchbearer for the Summer Olympics,

My feeling is that if he isn't competing, Kohei Uchimura will be the one lighting the cauldron.  He is Japan's greatest summer sports athlete.  Fitting symbolism would be for Yuzu, who is Japan's greatest winter sports athlete, to hand the torch to him in the opening ceremony.  I figure that Yuzu will also have the torch briefly as it passes through Sendai, hopefully in a route that takes him past Ice Rink Sendai.

13 hours ago, Paskud said:

Yuzuru's bio had an update. 

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00010967.htm

It doesn't list training details and his coaches anymore, past or present, but his club is still TCC.

His profession is still university student. Programs are also old.:68468287:

Not even the summary....

Edit: I just randomly clicked on some other skaters' bios and some of them are not updated either :/

32 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Not even the summary....

Edit: I just randomly clicked on some other skaters' bios and some of them are not updated either :/

:dontknow:

If someone doesn't know Yuzuru Hanyu's achievements, then even more they won't know about isu bios existence, but will just google him and check wiki.