General Yuzuru Chat

On jump layout, watching LMEY I felt that the program may have been designed with a different solo jump (and maybe combo) in particular. Unless he was off on his timing (maybe he was) I feel like musically the solo jump would've been landed at "You're my rock of empathy my dear" which is a couple seconds before the point he jumps the 4S. Maybe 4S isn't the jump he planned to have in the SP in the long run.

Likewise I think in the FS that 3Lo may be a placeholder for 3F also based on the timing of the landing with the music (maybe trying to avoid the edge call he got at 4CC and going for a clean program). I think he would keep the 3Lo where it is if he wants to do 4T-1Eu-3F again, but I do remember reading the reports of him practicing 3Lz-1Eu-3S and I wonder if that was just an emergency sequence in one of his possible layouts.

4 hours ago, monchan said:

[NEWS]

Satoh Takeru is a famous Jpn actor, known for his role in Kamen Rider, and ofc Kenshin in Rurouni Kenshin live action.

Fun fact: His agency (Amuse) also manages One Ok Rock :joy:

I saw that! I'd think they'd get along really well. Takeru is cool and rather chill ... until any kind of game or competition comes up and out comes the murder face. Sound familiar? Here he is with MatsuJun from the band Arashi.

And here he is on a road trip with friends (English captions are available on this one)

6 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

His age (and even gender) is the eternal proposition for humans :P

At least the app finally got it right with the LMEY photo. How many hundreds or thousands of times has Yuzu's photo been uploaded into that thing and this is the very first time it's gotten both the age and the gender right.

33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

At least the app finally got it right with the LMEY photo. How many hundreds or thousands of times has Yuzu's photo been uploaded into that thing and this is the very first time it's gotten both the age and the gender right.

My sister was like "i have no interest in guys but he's really handsome though and even if he transforms into a girl she's gonna be very pretty too":xD:

He really has a gender neutral look. In a very beautiful way.  

Why does Yuzu not seem  to age?  I think the answer is simple.  He has no beard shadow, or if he does it's so faint as to be barely discerned.  That gives his naturally slender face a perpetual youthfulness.  I think also his face has the shape of so many young anime characters which also identifies him as quite young.  If he were in the US he'd probably still be carded well into his 30s.

I showed a pic of Yuzu's RJ1 photo to my friends. (He was 17 that time.)

She was like "WHAT?? HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS NOW"

i give up on that guessing game:59227c768286a__s:

Spoiler

My guess is CAFDBEG. My brain is fried. C and G looks exactly the same, I compared the photo resolutions instead.........:dontdothistome:

27 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Why does Yuzu not seem  to age?  I think the answer is simple.  He has no beard shadow, or if he does it's so faint as to be barely discerned.  That gives his naturally slender face a perpetual youthfulness.  I think also his face has the shape of so many young anime characters which also identifies him as quite young.  If he were in the US he'd probably still be carded well into his 30s.

His entire sun exposure time is limited to his walking in and out of training and venues.  He has zero sun damage. And he probably stays hydrated.  

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

His age (and even gender) is the eternal proposition for humans :P

EDIT:  His gender is "Yuzuru Hanyu", of course :smartass:

The algorithm actually got him right in LMEY and guessed older on one of the H&E photos? Has that ever happened before?

(Also, this same app usually thinks I'm a man in his 40s, so... :confused:)

9 hours ago, Melodie said:

For those who joined the guessing game, the answer is hidden below :) Did you get it right? 

Hide contents

Ahhhh I got it! :knc_yuzu1: I'm happy I switched things around, I had A and B the other way until the last second :D 

Spoiler

Dear Yuzu, the chubbiest double chin of his career* after nine months at home being fed by all his family members, I'm so happy :sadPooh:

*Actually, I watched his Skate America 2012 SP the other day, and his face was adorably chubby there too :D 

45 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Ahhhh I got it! :knc_yuzu1: I'm happy I switched things around, I had A and B the other way until the last second :D 

Hide contents

Dear Yuzu, the chubbiest double chin of his career* after nine months at home being fed by all his family members, I'm so happy :sadPooh:

*Actually, I watched his Skate America 2012 SP the other day, and his face was adorably chubby there too :D 

Not more than usual, that is, very little and charmingly so?

His family home is not Champéry or the Honda family home, but this doesn't forbid him to try some cooking, does it? Maybe not with this cute Ghana apron of course. :10742290:

Sorry I must share this :xD:

I was looking for the Phiten necklace Yuzu wears during comps on TaoBao, a chinese online shopping platform. And at the QnA section I saw this.... I’ll do a rough translate.

Question: Hey sisters, can I have Yuzu as a free gift for buying this Phiten necklace?

Ans 1: HAHA SURE IN YOUR DREAMS

Ans 2: No, I already had Yuzu. They only have Nathan Chen as a free gift now

kill me now I’m dying in laughter 

qk4lBIN.jpg?2