General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Umebachi said:

His pants are made a bit baggy to accomodate the movements, so they probably didn't impede his movements. Would be great if the pants could be more form fitting.  Too bad they don't have a shiny faux leather material that is also extra stretchy.  Asking Uniqlo to take on a new textile development challenge!

I think there is. Satomi would need to contact the costume designer of The Matrix though :embSwan:

Trinity-Matrix-Jump-Kick-Carrie-Anne-Mos

22 hours ago, citrusjunos said:

He is pretty insane. And I actually think H&E had slightly more crossovers than some of his other programs. (Don't quote me on that; I neither timed nor counted his crossovers :smiley-scared005:)

OK, something was bothering me so much I couldn't focus on work. I turned to Yuzu's free skate instead (big mistake, it sucked away my attention even more but whatever :sadPooh:). Anyway, so I tried to count his crossovers. I may have found less than 18 of them (don't quote me on this, since H&E was so mesmerizing I kept forgeting to count LOL). If I am more or less correct then H&E has less crossovers than Origin and Seimei. Hell, it may even have less crossovers than some other skaters' SPs. Yuzu really is insane. 

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

OK, something was bothering me so much I couldn't focus on work. I turned to Yuzu's free skate instead (big mistake, it sucked away my attention even more but whatever :sadPooh:). Anyway, so I tried to count his crossovers. I may have found less than 18 of them (don't quote me on this, since H&E was so mesmerizing I kept forgeting to count LOL). If I am more or less correct then H&E has less crossovers than Origin and Seimei. Hell, it may even have less crossovers than some other skaters' SPs. Yuzu really is insane. 

I said don't quote me on it, since I didn't count :laughing: But thanks for actually counting (unlike me). Either way, regardless of how few crossovers there are in his programs, they'll just prove his superiority in skating skills. What an insane legend.

28 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

I said don't quote me on it, since I didn't count :laughing: But thanks for actually counting (unlike me). Either way, regardless of how few crossovers there are in his programs, they'll just prove his superiority in skating skills. What an insane legend.

I know, I also said don't quote me on it but because I did count but kept being distracted :rofl3:Anyway, totally agree with you :grin:

No wonder when i first watched fs I felt that Yuzuru's performances feel lighter compared to the others-- As if he floats on ice. It's his number of crossovers!! And his one-footed travelling on ice.:angrypooh:

Having less contact with the ice makes him look as if he's a feather. He soars on ice. 

Btw thanks for counting!!!

@citrusjunos The videos you posted are so interesting (Chopin 3.0 is just :eek: in terms of complexity). I got them downloaded a long time ago because they are a good source to learn about FS (and to sometimes marvel at how amazing Yuzu is).

I don't think that account has done any other comparison videos like those since Origin 1.0. It'll be interesting to see how Otonal (1.0 and 2.0), Origin 2.0, Let me entertain you, and Heaven and Earth stack up against other top skaters' programs. 

6 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

No wonder when i first watched fs I felt that Yuzuru's performances feel lighter compared to the others-- As if he floats on ice. It's his number of crossovers!! And his one-footed travelling on ice.:angrypooh:

Having less contact with the ice makes him look as if he's a feather. He soars on ice. 

Btw thanks for counting!!!

Olympic Yuzu meme 2022:

Now that I spend more time flying in the air than gliding on the ice, the ice conditions are actually less of an issue than gravity and aerodynamic drag.

PS: My apologies to Ice-chan that we have less contact nowadays.

10 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Olympic Yuzu meme 2022:

Now that I spend more time flying in the air than gliding on the ice, the ice conditions are actually less of an issue than gravity and aerodynamic drag.

PS: My apologies to Ice-chan that we have less contact nowadays.

never mind. He regains the ice's contact by kissing it during haru yo koi:pouty: