General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, watermelonda said:

Hey guys I did a drawing of Yuzu but don't know what to do with the background/rest of it (currently it's just a white background). What do you guys think? I would love some ideas for what to do with the rest of it :)

yuzu.jpg

OMG this is so beautiful:devilYuzu:

42 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

wow, it's beautiful! you're so talented! what medium do you use?

hm maybe either sakura blossoms or something like the night sky with shooting stars?

Thank you so much, I really like those ideas! :)) This was just a digital drawing done through Krita (free illustration program).

HAGIO Moto (famous mangaka) commented about Yuzuru in the NHK program aired on Jan. 2.

I found this after the broadcast.  Shame on me :facepalm: I'm a big fan of her.

Fortunately they will re-broadcast it on Jan 16th (Sat) 3:00 - 4:40 pm on NHK Educational channel (E-Tele).

It might be a short comment, but I read that she said something like "Yuzuru Hanyu is like a miracle."

https://www.nhk.or.jp/meicho/famousbook/2021special/

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
57 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

This is breathtaking!!! Sof-sama always delivers!

That she does

PS: I saw her complaining about the crazy level of details and the color palette on Yuzu's costume. Ito-san and Yuzu's creations are always artist Fanyus' nightmares :rofl3:

Just now, Veveco said:

Not gonna lie, with the lack social distancing from skaters at the Nagoya festival,  I'm glad Yuzu went back to his secret cave :13877886: 

come on team Japan, didn't you listen to your senpai at JNats?? :13877886:

Ugh, yes. I'm really worried for Mai: I have a family member with the same disease, and we were told getting covid could trigger a flare-up. I don't want her to fall ill again when she's just gone into remission.

But yeah, I'm also so glad Yuzu is staying far away from all of that.

17 hours ago, watermelonda said:

Hey guys I did a drawing of Yuzu but don't know what to do with the background/rest of it (currently it's just a white background). What do you guys think? I would love some ideas for what to do with the rest of it :)

yuzu.jpg

Oh how beautiful! I'm not known for my artistic sense, but since it's HYK, can I just suggest light traces of wispy, dusky sunrise colours?