General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:Happy New Year!:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

2020 has been an extraordinarily tough year... but still there was some good in there, and Yuzu and this Planet are part of that, so I'm gonna hold that close to my heart. Thank you, dear satellites, stay safe and may 2021 bring lots of joy :10742289::10742289:

And the happiest New Year to Yuzu too! May he keep moving forward with that unyielding spirit of his, and may this new year be kind to him:tumblr_inline_mjgka6fYNw1qz4rgp:

There's still 4 and a half hours to go til midnight where I am, but I'll send my wishes now:

Happy New Year!

My wish is for health, happiness, and peace in all our hearts, no matter what tribulations come our way. Let's keep keeping on, until the miseries are over and happier days have come. 

Love you all but especially Yuzu. 

Ahh HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :dancingpooh:

Yes, 2020 was a tough year, but let's remember the great things:

1. Yuzu has won his first ever 4CC and completed his Super Slam! Also, we got one of the best versions of Ballade No. 1 ever!

2. The iconic White Wall series! Starting with that awesome flashback video of all his program openings :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

3. In spite of all negativity around the clownery awards, Yuzu has been crowned the most valuable skater of the year :coolio:

4. Yuzu has finished his thesis and graduated from Waseda!

5. He managed to overcome all the hardships of training alone and created two brand new programs in the year of recyclings :goat:

6. He has won his first JNats title since 2015 with two incredible skates and has put a big smile on our faces!

7. He finished 2020 undefeated as world no. 1, hopefully with two healthy ankles and regained confidence. Yeey!

3 hours ago, alwaysafan said:

Happy new year everyone!!!! This year has been cursed, I lost nearly everything due to Covid, I lost what was left of my family. Knowing that Yuzuru, a person I admire so much and want to see happy, is alive and fighting to bring us joy honestly helped keeping me alive. I almost did not believe that I would manage to arrive in one piece at the end of the year, but here I am. I'm so grateful for having this community of amazing people with the same passion to come back to, it's literally my favorite place on the net. I wish the best to everybody and I'll pray for Yuzuru's health and continued success (might curse the ISU fed later though lol I'm mostly joking :tumblr_inline_mzx8x6OEBn1r8msi5:)

I hope 2021 will bring you everything you have been hoping for!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::8122685:

I am so sorry.

I'm adding you to my list of people I am sending karmic good thoughts to for 2021. It will be a slow recovery for the world, but we all hope that it will get better next year, and that our Yuzuru will be as rewarded as he deserves for the happiness he gives.

14 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I'm adding you to my list of people I am sending karmic good thoughts to for 2021. It will be a slow recovery for the world, but we all hope that it will get better next year, and that our Yuzuru will be as rewarded as he deserves for the happiness he gives.

Thank you very much TallyT! May this year bring a little happiness to everybody :grouphug2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR YUZURU, AND ALL THE SATELLITES OF THE PLANET HANYU!

Wishing health, happiness, and hope to all, and I especially hope that the affluent world works to ensure that all people in less affluent countries get the vaccine in a timely way. 

We have made it through this very difficult year - WELL DONE!

Spring IS coming!  :studsmatta:

3 hours ago, alwaysafan said:

Happy new year everyone!!!! This year has been cursed, I lost nearly everything due to Covid, I lost what was left of my family. Knowing that Yuzuru, a person I admire so much and want to see happy, is alive and fighting to bring us joy honestly helped keeping me alive. I almost did not believe that I would manage to arrive in one piece at the end of the year, but here I am. I'm so grateful for having this community of amazing people with the same passion to come back to, it's literally my favorite place on the net. I wish the best to everybody and I'll pray for Yuzuru's health and continued success (might curse the ISU fed later though lol I'm mostly joking :tumblr_inline_mzx8x6OEBn1r8msi5:)

I hope 2021 will bring you everything you have been hoping for!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::8122685:

I'm so, so sorry, @alwaysafan :cry: I hope 2021 will bring the light of dawn after the darkness that is 2020. Please stay safe and well. :hugs:

Happy new year everyone 🎉

Happy 2021 to all satellites!! 

While 2020 has been a turbulent year for so many, I’m glad that we were able to celebrate Yuzu’s triumphant and glorious comeback and thankful that the Planet gave us a safe and fun place to follow and marvel over his exploits. Here’s wishing Yuzu and all of you a better, healthier 2021.