General Yuzuru Chat

I have a feeling that the New Year has already arrived. And we were all "good girls" during this year, that's why we got such a GREAT gift, two GREAT Yuzu skates! And such a beautiful victory. His jumps are weightless, as if he is 19 again, every step he takes is like music. And this unrealistically beautiful bunch of jumps, 3A + 2T and almost immediately 3Lo is just fantastic.
How happy I am!

It even seems to me that there is something symbolic in this: it was such a difficult year for everyone, and Yuzu wanted to do something in his power in order to evoke emotions in people and give hope. I can definitely say about myself: these performances gave me great hope and very happy emotions. As a symbol that everything will be fine soon and that 2021 will be better than 2020.

Thank you Yuzu! For all the presented emotions! It was a great victory!

I have finally calmed myself down enough to post anything. As a PC fan, I regret not being with him early enough to witness a perfect FP in WC 17. (SC 19 was close enough) This feels like a religious experience even though I'm not religious. Just perfection.

:knc_yuzu1::knc_yuzu2:

About the costume, the 1st picture I saw showed only the shoulder part. I thought the colour was too light and would love to have a darker blue. Then I saw the belt and I am satisfied now. :loveeyes:

11 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

I have finally calmed myself down enough to post anything. As a PC fan, I regret not being with him early enough to witness a perfect FP in WC 17. (SC 19 was close enough) This feels like a religious experience even though I'm not religious. Just perfection.

:knc_yuzu1::knc_yuzu2:

About the costume, the 1st picture I saw showed only the shoulder part. I thought the colour was too light and would love to have a darker blue. Then I saw the belt and I am satisfied now. :loveeyes:

The bow/ribbon shaped thingy on the belt is so cute!!!!! I think someone said somewhere they are already tired of his golden belt which had accompanied him for seasons and wondering when he's gonna change it... :xD:

and now he did. Tbh I love the golden belt too, but something new is better isn't it

4 hours ago, liv said:

I wondered myself if, after a successful Nats, he might consider staying in Japan to train for next year. 

I think he'd still probably like to go to Toronto during the Olympic year. It still offers him more privacy with all the scrutiny he'd be under, and just having his coaches/choreographers around to talk to and consult with would be easier, especially during times of frustration etc.. and who knows how he really feels about training in the middle of the night.  However, it would not surprise me if covid makes the decision for him. He's proven he's adaptable. I would not be surprised to hear he stays in Japan.

I think skipping the GP series was probably of the biggest benefit to him. Never underestimate the power of good physical and mental rest, coupled with a strong desire to compete.

I think he will go back to Toronto. He said in press conference that it was very hard without his Toronto team. When he was hurt or in pain he missed them very much.

YUZURU YUZURU YUZURU :loveshower: I'm still in shock over nats, what incredible performances he put out. I missed him so much :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: 

H & E was just something truly special, really magical. Gonna repeat these performances so much :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:. Welcome back king!

:offtopic2:

Not Yuzu related but very important so I am posting it here..

If you participated in the hunt for streams this weekend you may want to check your system for malware. One of the websites we tried (not sure which) installed a malware on my computer and I only found out about it by accident. Run a malware detection software on your system as soon as possible especially if you are a Windows user.

Has this tweet by Nobu today been posted?

Translation:

No no no no no no no :cry:

Heaven, Earth, and God!

(I can imagine Nobu crying his eyes out watching H&E today!!!)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].