General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Welcome on the Planet!

Have you known Yuzuru Hanyu long?

There is also a thread in Portuguese language in the International section, not very active I'm afraid, maybe you've already seen it.

Hello, thank you! Been following fs only recently, since PC and because ISU decided to live stream the comps. I've checked the forum there, not very active, but I don't blame anyone but myself - why do I have to be a fan of an ice sport when I live somewhere people think 10 degress C is SUPER FREEZING cold?:laughing:

Just now, msginnymoon said:

Hello, thank you! Been following fs only recently, since PC and because ISU decided to live stream the comps. I've checked the forum there, not very active, but I don't blame anyone but myself - why do I have to be a fan of an ice sport when I live somewhere people think 10 degress C is SUPER FREEZING cold?:laughing:

I remember an extreme cold wave in Rio with + 17°C, and everybody in the streets looking like fit for a polar expedition; but when you're not used to cold plus windows not airtight plus no heating system plus only light blankets available at home, it is more than understandable.

7 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I remember an extreme cold wave in Rio with + 17°C, and everybody in the streets looking like fit for a polar expedition; but when you're not used to cold plus windows not airtight plus no heating system plus only light blankets available at home, it is more than understandable.

Anything below 25C is very cold in Rio :rofl3:To be fair, the lack of insulation and temperature control inside homes is annoying, but since the weather is not life threatening, we can get away with it.

But I love extreme winter, I was very happy in my exchange in Quebec :cool2:

1 hour ago, msginnymoon said:

Hello, long time lurker here :slinkaway: I was wondering if people who subscribed to isakura could tell me if it's worth it. I watched today's short through the Panda Guy (?) live stream but it was very choppy for me (surprisingly the only presentation that actually worked no problems was Yuzu's) and I was thinking of signing up to their 3 day offer for the free and hopefully MOI. TIA

It worked well to me too, both with Chrome and Explorer, using Windows 10... In fact I have spent the day listening to Japanese bangumi... and now my head needs a rest! HTH.

6 hours ago, msginnymoon said:

Oh, I didn't know you could download it. I guess it would be an even better option, because I'm already dreading having to wake up early for the fs :laughing:

6 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

It worked in Chrome for me. Maybe that's why it was lagging :smiley-whacky115:

P.S. I subscribed here https://japannettv.com/wpshop/index.php/products/ and got my ID right after the payment. 

5 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

It worked well to me too, both with Chrome and Explorer, using Windows 10... In fact I have spent the day listening to Japanese bangumi... and now my head needs a rest! HTH.

Remember to enable/allow Adobe Flash Player or it will not play. If you don’t have Adobe Flash Player, you can download for free.

I was using Firefox, but found that it started to cut out. I quickly switched to Microsoft Edge and it ran smoothly after that.

How do you download programs/videos from iSakura?

4 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Remember to enable/allow Adobe Flash Player or it will not play. If you don’t have Adobe Flash Player, you can download for free.

I was using Firefox, but found that it started to cut out. I quickly switched to Microsoft Edge and it ran smoothly after that.

How do you download programs/videos from iSakura?

I will try Edge soon, something updated on the site and it's not working right now for me.

As for downloading, just right click the video in question and save it. You'll need a program to run the file if it doesn't from Media Player in your computer.

...upon further review, the way the slick surface of the pants reflects the light, thereby highlighting Yuzu's lines during moves like the Ina Bauer or spread eagle, is rather brilliant. 

No more 'trash bag pants' for me! From this day forward, I  name them:

The Gleaming Pants of Ascension (GPA for short)

because satellites ascend when they see them in action :graucho: