General Yuzuru Chat

I stayed up late to watch it live and just got up. But I"m so thrilled he really seemed to enjoy himself. At first I was a bit worried, because the song reminded me of LGC and judges didnt seem on board with that program. But that wasnt the case here, fortunately. I loved the program.

So I'm rewatching the program several times and grow to start it more and more :winky: Love everything from the 3A onwards. His movements in tune with the music, he's an excellent performer that totally sold the program. I LOVEEEE the sit tw entrance into spin so hope he keeps it despite confusing TP call, it's not sit tw fault at allllllll.

I also like that he used the live ver. of LMEY instead of MV ver. as the guitar and drum are so cool!

The only pitiful thing is no big crowd with loud cheer. I can't imagine how dope it is to perf with a full stadium, it would be like a rock concert! That's what this SP deserves!

I'm thinking what kind of DRAMA is waiting for us tmr. From the very beginning it has been STORMS of confusion:

- His attendance: we don't know shit up to the night before OP

- His music: we don't know which-is-which even after the reveal

- His SP costume: we don't know how the hell it looks even when he SHOWED it in 6m practice damn

- His scoring: we don't know why the spin is invalidated

I know Yuzu always wants to be 'mysterious' but this is NEXT LEVEL of mystery

tenor.gif

JSF is officially in my "public enemy" list, they can go to hell with RUSfed altogether and pamper their favorites there. I need Plushenko to give a thumbs down to JSF as well.

Poof, I can't get rid of my anger and get back to enjoying Yuzu's SP. More the reason for not forgiving the stupid JSF. They made the FS a roller coaster for us now that we know it will be Yuzu against the whole field plus judges plus officials. Only if they gave him 1% of respect that USFS gives to Nathan Chen!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Planet™! Yuzu has given us all the things to make this time of the year a jolly one (despite all the *things* that happened this year 🙀), and I hope we all have a safe and warm holiday season 💙💙🎄

Open here↓ to see the Christmas card 🎄 (put in the spoilers because it's not Yuzu-themed 😅😫🙈)

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

lol i think instagram has new embed code (i just tried to edit yours and it works)

i think we need to update for the instagram embeds to happen automatically; lol after this competition when everything's calmed down i'll do that

I only see the embedded image in your reply, not the original, though...