General Yuzuru Chat

https://www.facebook.com/massimiliano.ambesi/posts/1768160613346709

Max's post in English translated by me roughly:

Yuzuru HANYU (103.53),for the sixth time in his career, sixth in his last six National competitions, he is first in the Short Program. 
The performance, considering it was his first after such a long time, was more than satisfying. It has highlighted great potential, but he will need to work on some details.
In the first part, Yuzuru gave the impression he was understandibly tense and less fast than usual, but from the 3A onwards, he let himself go completely and changed rhythm. The highlight of this performance surely was the Step Sequence, perfectly on the beat, creative, fast and original. 
Regarding the jumps, 4S and the combination 4T3T were both a little short on the exit, were fully rotated, while the 3A was perfectly executed, yet did not receive, uncomprehensibly, unanimous +5 by the judges.
The main issues were the first two spins. The flying camel wasn't the best of his career for the quality of execution, while the change sit spin got a no-level call and received 0 points. On why was this call made, it's hard to explain. Seeing the element again and again, the call could have been a Level 3. Surely, the last position seemed short and the one before a little tall. It would be interesting to know the reasons from the one who made the call. Of course, it's hard to believe that the sit-twizzles that came before the element could have been considered the spin itself, because a situation like this would open doors to a variety of dangerous, dubious calls. [...]
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
7 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

So not even Max knows why the spin was completely invalidated.

Those judges need to prepare a full report on their decision. I mean it.

It's not that he doesn't know it, I think what he meant (maybe I didn't convey it properly) is that it's hardly justifiable. One thing he always says is: when in doubt, you judge in favour of the skater. But with Yuzuru, different standards appear and usually the most severe decisions are always the ones that are taken.