General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Maybe pooh is still in Toronto :sadPooh:

I don't think so. Yuzu would never leave him behind! I think the pooh is in Sendai in Yuzu's room kept safe. Like someone else said earlier that his old battered body would not survive harsh cleaning so.

11 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

So glad he's in good health! I'm not a fan of the SP music but I'm not a fan of Prince's LGC and I love so much the program, so...

I was never a fan of PW or LGC on first listen either, but Jeff has never disappointed me with his choreography, so I'm beyond excited! I also think Jeff's music suggestions bring out a different side to Yuzu, since they're songs he'd never have picked himself. (I'm assuming that Jeff suggested "Let Me Entertain You" as well).

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It always makes me anxious whenever I see things in the media saying that Brian and him aren't in touch. Because Yuzu left to his own devices does wild things...

about Pooh-san: Yuzu is probably planning to thoroughly clean and disinfect everything he brings to Nagano when he gets back home. Maybe he doesn't think original Pooh-san would survive such a vigorous cleaning, so left him at home and brought a sturdier one instead?

This might actually make a lot of sense...

4 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

I was never a fan of PW or LGC on first listen either, but Jeff has never disappointed me with his choreography, so I'm beyond excited! I also think Jeff's music suggestions bring out a different side to Yuzu, since they're songs he'd never have picked himself. (I'm assuming that Jeff suggested "Let Me Entertain You" as well).

I suppose he rather listens to Jpop by himself.

Welcome, by the way!

17 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

for me its more like this song is so repetitive. I was not a fan early enough to experience PW and LGC reveal so I just fell in love with those programs when i saw him skating to it. But with this sp music, its like meh to me. While I did expect a LGC vibe sp I also expected something with more depth and dynamic from Jeff and Yuzu when it comes to music selection. I admit my double standards. But Im waiting for them to prove me dead wrong. I know Yuzu always delivers

1 minute ago, SitTwizzle said:

I suppose he rather listens to Jpop by himself.

Welcome, by the way!

Thank you! I had been lurking for a while, but couldn't resist making an account with all this new hype. I needed to express my excitement somewhere, since I don't know anyone who watches figure skating.

1 minute ago, makebelieveup said:

for me its more like this song is so repetitive. I was not a fan early enough to experience PW and LGC reveal so I just fell in love with those programs when i saw him skating to it. But with this sp music, its like meh to me. While I did expect a LGC vibe sp but also expected something with more depth and dynamic from Jeff and Yuzu when it comes to music selection. I admit my double standards. But Im waiting for them to prove me dead wrong. I know Yuzu always delivers

That's also the reason why I was hoping for Queen's version; it felt more dynamic than this one. But, I think with the right music cuts and with great choreography, it will deliver. Have not been disappointed yet on those ends, so I'll decide on my feelings when I actually see it.

2 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

That's also the reason why I was hoping for Queen's version; it felt more dynamic than this one. But, I think with the right music cuts and with great choreography, it will deliver. Have not been disappointed yet on those ends, so I'll decide on my feelings when I actually see it.

Keep in mind it will definitely need some cuts - the song is about 1:30 too long to be an SP. The right cuts will decrease the repetitiveness a lot. With cuts in the right places and the right choreo (and there's no team I trust more for that than Yuzu and Jeff) it's going to be great, I'm sure.

The free program music sounds lovely. Looking forward to it.

The sp... I was never a fan of Let Me Entertain You from Queen. Of all of their songs, it's probably the one I like the least, lol! However, the RW version I liked better... Jeff has always delivered for Yuzu and Yuzu has always delivered for everyone so i will wait to be entertained.

Glad he says he is in good shape.

1 minute ago, river said:

Keep in mind it will definitely need some cuts - the song is about 1:30 too long to be an SP. The right cuts will decrease the repetitiveness a lot. With cuts in the right places and the right choreo (and there's no team I trust more for that than Yuzu and Jeff) it's going to be great, I'm sure.

:iagree:

12 minutes ago, liv said:

The free program music sounds lovely. Looking forward to it.

The sp... I was never a fan of Let Me Entertain You from Queen. Of all of their songs, it's probably the one I like the least, lol! However, the RW version I liked better... Jeff has always delivered for Yuzu and Yuzu has always delivered for everyone so i will wait to be entertained.

Glad he says he is in good shape.

Hey there’s also Get Down Make Love... 

1 minute ago, makebelieveup said:

for me its more like this song is so repetitive.

It's quite long too; I'm forever impressed by how LGC was so streamlined from the original yet still played like a complete song. I think the last lyric about the "other guy" will be gone!