General Yuzuru Chat

How can you tell that something important has happened:

Within 3 hours 12 pages have been added................Somehow I always manage to miss when the exciting stuff happens:facepalm:

Now I'm excited, it's getting serious and his pose looks soooo fierce. I can' t wait to see him:10636614:

Think he looks a little rounder in the face, a little softer, and that is in no way meant negatively!

I just hope it won't be a first pancake but a successful event for him and that everyone stays safe.

I am late to the party but !! So excited, confirmed new programs and news about where he is at with 4A, couldn't ask for more!!!:img_21:

Now, I watched the interview with autogenerated subs translated so you can imagine I didn't get all of it (not even close lol) But did he say he is scared of the risk he is taking but if his performance brings comfort to the people suffering this pandemic then it will be worth it? Thats kind of what I got from the butcher translation and I am ready to cry if he said that :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I came to the planet to check for updates, saw a ton of page added to the thread and I panicked. It was a 50%-50% chance of Yuzu finally appearing or withdrawing and I am so happy it is the former :loveshower:

New programs confirmed... I was expecting it but I still screamed when I read the news. I don't really care much about the 4A to be honest. I want him to land it because he wants it, but I don't think it is worth the risk so I am happy he won't be trying it here.

I hope he and everyone else stay safe and healthy :smiley-angelic001:

The bad news (for me), I have a lecture when Yuzu's first practice happens so I will miss the reveal of his music and it is already driving me crazy. How am I supposed to go through my lecture when there are updates about Yuzu's practice :tantrum:

I thought Fuji would post another old Yuzu photo. When I saw the new one, I freaked out and ran back to my room to scream, otherwise my parents would be worried about my mental status lol. :panic:And we have the new interview too. I feel that I am drowning in the new updates (not complaining haha) as I am used to the desert period.  :drowning:

Regarding the 4A, I am totally not surprised that he doesn't include it in competition. I am just wondering if he will try in at gala. :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

LOL. You guys have been hilarious. I made myself read every page of your wait since i went to work this morning and enjoyed the angst!

It is no surprise to me that Yuzu hopes to bring some happiness to people by competing here. I was thinking earlier this week that that was exactly why he would do this. I was remembering that interview he did with CBC last year where Scott quoted the J PM as saying he brings hope to the society, and he takes that seriously. Individuals are often powerless to make people happy in our current situation but he knows that by competing he will lift the spirits of many people.

I am so excited for the new programs... I know it's Christmas and all, but really, this is my best Christmas present!!!

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Definitely martial arts initial pose imo. Or not. I don't know I'm so excited.

My instant first thought was "something Spanish?" and then I thought "Sailor Moon??" :D Then martial arts. Now I don't know. It could be anything, really.....taken without its costume, Seimei opening looks very similar to Javi's Malaguena, and they are completely different genres, so anything is possible :D 

4 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

I really hope he has someone with him, if not his coach. 

Hopefully. :smiley-angelic001: It made me sad, seeing Yuzu at the GP final (SP) alone sitting in the Kiss & Cry. :sad4:

He looks so happy :heartpound:

Good Luck Yuzu. Stay safe & healthy!!  :agree:

by the way

Thanks for the Happy New Banner .... it's snowing on the Planet :D

59 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

My instant first thought was "something Spanish?" and then I thought "Sailor Moon??" :D Then martial arts. Now I don't know. It could be anything, really.....taken without its costume, Seimei opening looks very similar to Javi's Malaguena, and they are completely different genres, so anything is possible :D 

As a Spanish I'm curious.... , why did you think it could be something Spanish? I have also found someone in twitter with the same feeling, but I wonder why? Gracias!

4 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

As a Spanish I'm curious.... , why did you think it could be something Spanish? I have also found someone in twitter with the same feeling, but I wonder why? Gracias!

I think it's something about the position and placement of his right hand (not his left hand so much). It looks like it's part of a dramatic gesture, as if he is about to unfurl his arms and do a flamenco dance move, or he's in the middle of one. :D 

32 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

I think it's something about the position and placement of his right hand (not his left hand so much). It looks like it's part of a dramatic gesture, as if he is about to unfurl his arms and do a flamenco dance move, or he's in the middle of one. :D 

Oh, it would make me really happy if you're right. But really, really happy.