General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I want to share with you this translation. It’s from Yasunobu Matsuo, Requiem’s composer writing in connection with the Notte Stellata project&Exhibition:

“Episode ⓪ When I went to an ice show in Kobe by Hanyu senshu’s invitation, I thanked him first of all for choosing to skate to my music.

① At the very start of our meeting, he said to me, “May I use this piece of music for all the competitions this season plus at another event?”  And I said, “of course, if my music is going to be of use to you.” And true to his word, he used ‘Requiem for Heaven and Earth’ until the end of this season.

② What impressed me the most after the season ended was the fact that Hanyu Senshu stuck to his promise to skate to ‘Requiem for Heaven and Earth’ till the very end, even after the Worlds when his left leg was injured. I really believe that many souls have been saved.”

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
6 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I want to share with you this translation. It’s from Yasunobu Matsuo, Requiem’s composer writing in connection with the Notte Stellata project&Exhibition:

“Episode ⓪ When I went to an ice show in Kobe by Hanyu senshu’s invitation, I thanked him first of all for choosing to skate to my music.

① At the very start of our meeting, he said to me, “May I use this piece of music for all the competitions this season plus at another event?”  And I said, “of course, if my music is going to be of use to you.” And true to his word, he used ‘Requiem for Heaven and Earth’ until the end of this season.

② What impressed me the most after the season ended was the fact that Hanyu Senshu stuck to his promise to skate to ‘Requiem for Heaven and Earth’ till the very end, even after the Worlds when his left leg was injured. I really believe that many souls have been saved.”

That is lovely. Yuzu's Requiem is truly amazing, to me a work of art in its own right.

:POOH:

The Ebino Plateau outdoor ice rink in Ebino City began operations this season on the 10th. On the first day, about 70 enthusiasts and high school students visited and enjoyed their first slide at the southernmost outdoor rink in Japan at an altitude of 1200 meters.

(...)

On this day, the five children of Kyomachi Children's Garden (the same city), who made their debut on the silver board, smiled at the end while falling vigorously. Rin Haranouchi [原内凜] (6) shined her eyes, saying, "The ice is slippery and feels good. I want to skate like Mr. Hanyu (figure skater)."

https://373news.com/_news/?storyid=129809&sp=1

19 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Going straight for our hearts, aren’t you ? 😭💖😭💖