General Yuzuru Chat

So the 3rd and final sales of Citizen x Yuzu watch happened on Nov 11. I was just trying out my luck and surprisingly, everything went smoothly.

Not sure why they have to send via sea (hello T-mall, am just 5 hr flight from China) but close to 1 month later, it finally arrived! 

I don’t know how they assigned the watches but it looks random cos my number is 8/1207. 8 is an auspicious numbers to us of Chinese race. I am so going to buy lottery later to recoup some cost :laughing:

And the photos that comes with the watch?  :smiley-excited001::love::loveshower::loveeyes::animated-smileys-love-erotic-045::smiley-love017::smiley-excited001:

Spoiler

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
5 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

So the 3rd and final sales of Citizen x Yuzu watch happened on Nov 11. I was just trying out my luck and surprisingly, everything went smoothly.

Not sure why they have to send via sea (hello T-mall, am just 5 hr flight from China) but close to 1 month later, it finally arrived! 

I don’t know how they assigned the watches but it looks random cos my number is 8/1207. 8 is an auspicious numbers to us of Chinese race. I am so going to buy lottery later to recoup some cost :laughing:

And the photos that comes with the watch?  :smiley-excited001::love::loveshower::loveeyes::animated-smileys-love-erotic-045::smiley-love017::smiley-excited001:

Hide contents

OMG, you're so lucky! Congratulations! Definitely buy a lotto ticket. Lol.

I don't know what I dread more: Zu :pancake: and introducing his completely new program(s) at this nest of snakes that is any competition in Japan and especially national championships + with Nagano cases on rise? Or Zu :pancake: and introducing his completely new program(s) at WC in pre-Olympic season + traveling to country that handles pandemy *cough* not really well?

On 12/8/2020 at 1:08 PM, yumeaki said:

Hide contents

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Thanks so much for sharing these! I hope you win the lotto with your Yuzu luck :).