General Yuzuru Chat

羽生結弦選手 お誕生日おめでとうございます🤗

感動的なスケート⛸と素敵な生き方、

私達のヒーロー

幸せでありますように🥰

Happy birthday Yuzuru🤗

Wonderful skating and humanity, you're our hero

Always be happy🥰

I’m emerging from my own hibernation to wish our favourite boy a beautiful and blessed birthday. May his star continue to shine bright and his road ahead bring him joy, fulfilment and all his heart desires. 

also wishing all satellites a great day :smiley-love017:

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Happy happy birthday Yuzu <3<3 You're 26 now! Wow, time flies :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw: I hope you have a lovely day and can feel all our support even though you're ninjaing somewhere at home.

I put together a little website with the birthday messages you guys sent for the streaming party :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: It's far from totally finished but since it's already Yuzu's birthday in Japan and will be in the rest of the world soon, I figured I should just release it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Let me know of any and all bugs, there's still some issues w/ formatting but you should be able to see and click on the posts~

https://weloveyouyuzu.com/

Feel free if anyone has any more messages to send them; also, after his birthday i'll change it to #weloveyouyuzu and post any general messages :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

This is such a great idea! Thank you so much! :thanks:

16 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I put together a little website with the birthday messages you guys sent for the streaming party :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: It's far from totally finished but since it's already Yuzu's birthday in Japan and will be in the rest of the world soon, I figured I should just release it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Let me know of any and all bugs, there's still some issues w/ formatting but you should be able to see and click on the posts~

Feel free if anyone has any more messages to send them; also, after his birthday

i'll change it to #weloveyouyuzu and post any general messages :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

Thank you so much for your effort. So wonderful birthday wishes for Yuzu.:8788161:

[NEWS]

Google Translate

Happy 26th Birthday Yuzuru Hanyu 👑
The first men's single ever achieved at the age of 25 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇
However, the rare champion will continue to pursue his own skating

path in pursuit of the ultimate figure skating that only he can express 🔥

Citizen 

Citizen posted the message at 12:07. 😮
790139f9ly1glf5mitutmj20u01hcb29.jpg

Eat Map Sendai

Happy 26th birthday, Yuzuru Hanyu! Eat Map Sendai will continue to support you!

On 12/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, Fay said:

I am busy cranking up the number of views to 12.07 mil with the Olympic Seimei. Every time I renew the video, it’s another hundred views adding on... 

but unfortunately I have to go to bed soon 

Oooh, I thought about 12 million but not about 12 million 07, his birth date! There are still 24 thousand missing to 12 million, so 31 thousand to 12.07 million, I don't know if it is achievable within three hours (today finishes in three hours in Japan). But I think a screen capture of 12.07 both as a date and as a number of views is achievable in America tonight. To boost the number of views, I have read Youtube counted the views lasting at least 30s, with no window over the video, and tended to discard videos not accessed from a commendation, so it is better, either to click on an embedded video such as yours, or to go on Youtube and search Yuzuru Hanyu, Olympic videos are proposed first. And consecutive views of the same video tend to be discarded too.

Well, Olympic PW has reached 7M5, probably early "today in Japan", and Olympic Notte Stellata is missing a bit more than ten thousand views to reach 1M5, maybe it can be reached today?

As to Olympic Chopin, I had some little hopes last night because it lacked "only" less than 33 thousand views to reach 2M7, but this morning it was lacking more than 41 thousand views, and is still! I am shocked.

EDIT (12/12) : I must "call" my enormous Maths mistake, 12.07 million is 12 millions + 70,000 not 12 millions + 7000, so there was missing 94,000, not 31,000, and it was unreachable... Sorry...

8 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Happy happy birthday Yuzu <3<3 You're 26 now! Wow, time flies :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw: I hope you have a lovely day and can feel all our support even though you're ninjaing somewhere at home.

Feel free if anyone has any more messages to send them; also, after his birthday i'll change it to #weloveyouyuzu and post any general messages :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: thank you for the website, scrolling through all the wishes and fanworks the happiness just keeps growing:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

and adding again ('cause it' never too much)

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg:HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY YUZU!!!!!!:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

One year ago I was celebrating his 25th bday together with all satellites in Turin & him (and there was a huge bit of kuyashii attached to the ISU being clowns). The previous two YuzuBdays I experienced as fan, the "celebrations" where all virtual and with Yuzu being MIA, just like this time. But this time at least there's the hope that our ninjaYuzu is healthy and happily celebrating his bday in his favourite place with his loved ones close and doing his fave things <3  (and probably eating his fave foods prepared by his fave cook, too:biggrin:)

I'm sure he knows that so many people, everywhere, are celebrating with him and that he's quietly gathering all those precious thoughts within himself.

May all the well-wishes and outpouring of love become his strenght! We love you Yuzu, and it doesn't matter if you are in front of our eyes or hidden in your comfy cave, we'll support you because you're worthy:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Thank you satellites, everyone for the amazing celebration:grouphug: