General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, kaerb said:

More accurately 'Yuzu's career up to now' if we're trying to not jinx it ( : 

(also, its completely not your fault but  found it hilarious that this recreated the same feeling as Marin reacting to Yuzu's 'just work hard' comment since it's a good 10hr+ flight and more likely 24hr+ flight to even try and be on the same continent as Yuzu for me hahaha :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg: )

Isn't Japan closer to you? Maybe you could try sneaking in GPF or NHK :P in case World's doesn't work out of you

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Isn't Japan closer to you? Maybe you could try sneaking in GPF or NHK :P in case World's doesn't work out of you

NHK would have been perfect since I've wanted to revisit Osaka but unfortunately it's happening too early in November this year (aka. right during uni exam period where I really can't get away at all). Also isn't it almost impossible to get tickets in Japan? The lottery is my biggest worry about trying to go to Japan since I don't have any luck ; __ ; If Milan doesn't work out then I'll cross my fingers that Yuzu will compete in 2019 and try to go to Japan that way haha :13877886: (A direct flight to Japan is 10hrs and usually around $1.2k return........ Australia.....pls)

Or I will just.........disguise myself as a mascot and try to sneak in, you're right 

10 minutes ago, astudyofmemory said:

For some reason I couldn't find the thread! :13877886: Thank you thank you, I anticipate this because Yuzu was so energetic and happy during WTT that I can't imagine what kind of cuteness we'll be getting from him. :8788161:

7 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Excellent - I'm doing the airport run at 5.30 so should be back in time. 

Yay <3

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

NHK would have been perfect since I've wanted to revisit Osaka but unfortunately it's happening too early in November this year (aka. right during uni exam period where I really can't get away at all). Also isn't it almost impossible to get tickets in Japan? The lottery is my biggest worry about trying to go to Japan since I don't have any luck ; __ ; If Milan doesn't work out then I'll cross my fingers that Yuzu will compete in 2019 and try to go to Japan that way haha :13877886: (A direct flight to Japan is 10hrs and usually around $1.2k return........ Australia.....pls)

Or I will just.........disguise myself as a mascot and try to sneak in, you're right 

omg I feel the struggle, it's tough being a fan on the other side of the world :sadPooh:

29 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Does anybody know the name of the hotel that the skaters will stay in during this year's Autumn Classic International?

If not, does anybody know the name of the hotel that the skaters stayed in during last year's Autumn Classic International?

The official hotel of last year was Quality Suites Montreal Airport. I doubt they would change the hotel this year as first of all, the hotel was fully booked months ago and second, the hotel once sent out email alerts to guests when Skate Canada rearranged the event schedule to be one week earlier; so it is highly likely to be the same hotel for this year.

3 hours ago, kaerb said:

Oh the struggles :yznotimpressed: but at least we have all of our summer holidays to cheer for Yuzu while everyone else has school right? At least you guys have a JGP event so that's one step closer to having FS events in Aussie pavlova is still ours though jk

2 hours ago, #YOLO4A said:

Oh the struggles :yznotimpressed: but at least we have all of our summer holidays to cheer for Yuzu while everyone else has school right? At least you guys have a JGP event so that's one step closer to having FS events in Aussie pavlova is still ours though jk

Ahhaha yes, though I usually work during summer holidays so it'll be a matter of luck whether or not if I can watch the events on livestream :tumblr_inline_mg16htbP2l1qdlkyg: To be fair, I've been a tennis fan for more than 10yrs so I can't complain about not having good competitions here (but that 20hr+ flight to anywhere in Europe/the Americas... :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:)