General Yuzuru Chat

the combo of the Notte stellata project and of the Be the light photobook makes me :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

the Notte stellata merch is so unique and thoughtfully-made, the idea of offering these kind of useful (and emergency-useful) products instead of usual things like keyholders and such is so lovely, and very fitting for the theme<3  (also, awwww the overload of cuteness from the logo!)

And the choice of "be the light" as title for the new photobook!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: it's interesting that "Be the light" is also the title of one of Yuzu's fave songs by one of his fave bands... here the tweet from the person who made a lovely fanvid with the song, using footage from Yuzu's EX programs related to the earthquake

The fanvid had been already linked in this chat a few(thousands of)pages ago, and since then it became one of my fave fanvids, when I read the title of the new photobook, I was immediately reminded of it :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: The song is lovely - and I must say that this year especially I replayed it a lot.

Look, it was back at page 600, the Planet was still a bb back then! :10636614:

I miss Yuzu more than ever, but these two projects kind of "conjure" his warm presence, as if our fave MIA space kitten was gently putting a warm blanket around us poor Yuzu-deprived cacti and telling us: be strong! :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

this is how I imagine us & Yuzu rn:

:consoling2:

(still, Zuzu please appear! new content featuring current you would be very appreciated!:smiley-angelic001:)

I'm super excited for tomorrow's streaming party! I'll keep tissues ready... also, yay, Asaichi!:biggrin:

13 часов назад, Fay сказал:

[NEWS] The theme of the merchandise for the exhibition so far is what might come in handy in emergencies. Self- sufficient lights, whistles with ID information... and now it’s a foldable cushion. 

That one useful during long works in parks.

4 hours ago, cronkite said:

Be the light photobook is going to be huge and thick:smiley-happy105:.

Check the comparison.

According to Noto san, this photo book is meant to be "a photo exhibition you can see at home" during this time when it is difficult to hold an actual exhibition. All the pages are A3 in size, so you can enlarge a photo to A2 maximum by using a spread. Noto san is excited that it would enable them to present the photos impressively.

According to this tweet, the book is likely to consist of photos taken during shows only (no behind-the-scenes photos) He says they are still selecting photos.

Also, he says the sales department of the publisher is now trying to figure out what option they can offer to fans outside of Japan who are hoping to pre-order the book.

[NEWS]

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

Also, he says the sales department of the publisher is now trying to figure out what option they can offer to fans outside of Japan who are hoping to pre-order the book.

[NEWS]

Thank you! I was just about to ask if anyone knew how to pre-order it. I see it on Amazon.JP but it says not deliverable to outside Japan. I hope they make it available to us international fans! Even though I don't know if it'll fit on my bookshelf! 

3 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

Thank you! I was just about to ask if anyone knew how to pre-order it. I see it on Amazon.JP but it says not deliverable to outside Japan. I hope they make it available to us international fans! Even though I don't know if it'll fit on my bookshelf! 

Amazon will figure out a way to get this to all of us outside Japan - we're just too good consumers of Yuzu merch.

I think this was an issue with Satomi Ito's photobook and also with Yaguchi's photobook at first where at least for the US, Amazon Japan didn't allow us to pre-order it. Eventually that got lifted so I hope the same will happen here. There' still nearly 4 months so I'm not too worried about stock at least.

According to Noto-san's tweet, they opened pre-orders early since the book size is non-standard and they wanted an estimate of numbers for the first print run. You should be able to eventually order from Amazon JP if you don't need a copy immediately after the book's release!

56 minutes ago, kiches said:

I think this was an issue with Satomi Ito's photobook and also with Yaguchi's photobook at first where at least for the US, Amazon Japan didn't allow us to pre-order it. Eventually that got lifted so I hope the same will happen here. There' still nearly 4 months so I'm not too worried about stock at least.

I also noticed this around mid-March. I think Amazon JP changed it's pre-order policy for international shipping 🤔 .  Didn't have any issues with purchasing books after release date.

12 hours ago, mambook said:

According to Noto-san's tweet, they opened pre-orders early since the book size is non-standard and they wanted an estimate of numbers for the first print run. You should be able to eventually order from Amazon JP if you don't need a copy immediately after the book's release!

I also noticed this around mid-March. I think Amazon JP changed it's pre-order policy for international shipping 🤔 .  Didn't have any issues with purchasing books after release date.

Now that I think about it, those 2 books and this coming book are probably considered oversized. Maybe this is the extra complication. 

On 2020/11/19 at 午後11時54分, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

[NEWS] Seems like there's an exhibition.

Otoñal 👀

It's so pretty and sparkly 😍💕

Details are so beautiful:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: There are gold stones in crystal streams.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].