General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Ladysci said:

:woop::woop::woop:Wow, this is so exciting for me :woop::woop::woop: !  Finally an exhibit near where I live. It's coming to Kyushu in Feb and I can easily drive over to Fukuoka!  Will have to make a reservation ASAP and good to see they will have merchandise, the proceeds at least partly will go to a good cause.

Good luck with the tix!  I believe fans are still clarifying with the organiser whether part of the merchandise proceeds will be donated to reconstruction efforts (as distinct from "merchandise sold at exhibition")

Dearest Yuzu, you're like the cherry blossoms who hide away for most of the year, waiting ever so patiently for spring, and then bloom beautifully after the harsh winter. We only get to witness your beauty for a moment. But when it's time to go, you shed all of your petals, giving each of us a piece of you. A way of promising that you'll return again one day. When it's finally warm and the first grass breaks through snow. 

Sorry, I just had to. Imma return to my cave now. 

9 minutes ago, AkaneYamashina said:

Dearest Yuzu, you're like the cherry blossoms who hide away for most of the year, waiting ever so patiently for spring, and then bloom beautifully after the harsh winter. We only get to witness your beauty for a moment. But when it's time to go, you shed all of your petals, giving each of us a piece of you. A way of promising that you'll return again one day. When it's finally warm and the first grass breaks through snow. 

So beautiful and perfect :)

5 hours ago, AkaneYamashina said:

wowww so beautiful and poetic!!! <3 

please consider submitting this or something similar for our Yuzu Birthday project!! <3 

And everyone else is invited to send messages and other birthday wishes too! :snonegai:

9 hours ago, AkaneYamashina said:

:clapping-smiley::knc_yuzu1: Very, very well said. The analogies 😌👌

And there's no shame in writing such beautiful things!

17 hours ago, Fay said:

Yuzu’s academic supervisor seems to have been interviewed? 

I found this

[NEWS]
Professor Nishimura talks about Yuzu's graduation thesis

Yuzu is so intelligent and hard-working :heartpound:

more translations

https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1328616037466693633/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1328621067217342464/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1328626988110786560/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1328631227348377608/photo/1

Thanks to the translator.:2thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Fay said:

Yuzu’s academic supervisor seems to have been interviewed? 

I linked to the original post yesterday, but then found out that it was taken from jisin.jp, which publishes a lot of tabloids and stuff (so I hid/retracted my link). Also stalking Yuzu in Sendai some months ago? I think it's them :( I don't think Yuzu's advisor knows about this bad side of the newspapers which he gave interview to tho :(

Anyway, the good news is the article itself is written by a credible journalist with clear, trackable sources and quotes, and the contents, as we all see, are excellent. Thanks @Anni for linking them here.

Another good news is his thesis receives good words from professors elsewhere, like here

And Yuzu himself is fondly talked about by his advisor, as evident here:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].