General Yuzuru Chat

For those who missed yesterday's #YuzuSkatingParty, you can find all the videos here!

6 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Good morning!

Thank you everyone who joined our #YuzuSkatingParty yesterday!

For those who missed it, all the videos are now uploaded/linked in our Videobox, with 2 interviews (with Nobu and Shuzo) being freshly subbed just for this occasion!

https://planethanyu.com/video/browse/80-2014-sochi-olympics/

also, reminder that we now have a thread for this year's birthday project! :dancingpooh:

Please check it out and give us feedback!

We want to make this special virtual birthday party as much fun as possible :img_21: 

We're already eagerly awaiting your birthday submissions! Deadline is November 30

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

Please check it out and give us feedback!

Thanks so much for the videos and translations - it was so much fun watching them.  I loved seeing how Yuzuru presented differently with the different interviewers and interview formats. The one with Dai and Tatsuki is interesting as I felt the interviewers focus more on Daisuke than Yuzuru despite Yuzu's gold medal, but that's not surprising as Dai had a successful career and was well loved - it made me think of what interviews after Beijing may look like - maybe again the focus of Japanese media will be on the "old" and very beloved campaigner (ie Yuzuru) regardless of the result....he'll win Gold anyway so we will never know!! THANK YOU again all who are involved in the YuzuSkatingParty events :loveshower:

2 hours ago, Fay said:

I absolutely hate hot chocolate or cocoa. But I would definitely stand in that queue and drink that bloody cup if I were served by him 

I LOVE hot chocolate and would definitely go back for seconds!! and thirds!! and fourths!! (you get the picture) :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face::birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face::birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face::birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:

25 minutes ago, Fay said:

We could enter a deal. I pass my hot chocolate to you.

Mmmmmm, I thought at first that sounded like a good idea, then had to think about it a little :idk:- I'd definitely rather get (served) my own!! :sipping:

6 hours ago, Fay said:

I absolutely hate hot chocolate or cocoa. But I would definitely stand in that queue and drink that bloody cup if I were served by him 

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

I am thinking that If I were in this situation, I might touch his graceful hand “by accident” when I reach out for the cup :embSwan:  But then I don’t want to make him feel embarrassed 

2 hours ago, Ladysci said:

:woop::woop::woop:Wow, this is so exciting for me :woop::woop::woop: !  Finally an exhibit near where I live. It's coming to Kyushu in Feb and I can easily drive over to Fukuoka!  Will have to make a reservation ASAP and good to see they will have merchandise, the proceeds at least partly will go to a good cause.

So envious! But at least we can count on a detailed account of a visit if it does take place, right? (fingers crossed for the reservation!)